Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 6th April 2012, 07:06 PM

Default A System from my site

A lot of people ask why I run my web site to test your own system.

Here is the reason.

There were 78072 horse form lines in the database at this point in time. We update when we get time.There were 2250 selections for the System
There were 1988 races for the System
There were 709 Winners for the System for a strike rate of 31.51%
There were $2644.34 returned for WIN (after 5% commission) which means a Profit or loss of $394.34 or a percentage profit/loss of 17.53%

This system has come out in front every month except for 1 since Aug 11 in which it only lost by less then 5 units.

I won't reveal the rules as I didn't find this system. I log all profitable systems and check them over myself. This one looks very promising.

I run my site as lots of punters have different ideas to test and I can just verify any exceptional results.

There are many other systems I have logged which are profitable. This one caught my eye becuase of the consistentcy (strike rate of 31%) and the good profit over thousands of bets.
Old 6th April 2012, 08:45 PM

Evening UB,

Its a gem of a tool mate - very much appreciated. Especially for moments of inspiration ie a new idea that springs to mind where you want to get a quick initial handle on SR, POT etc I do see the merit in finding a system that returns many selections and a reasonable rate of return. I have found a few with good results but most have only a smallish sample of selections, to date.

Incidentally, do you have access to PP odds and can you see any merit in their inclusion(any version would be helpful), assuming it would not be too much of a burden to load, of course. As a form of ratings, they could be used as a filter alongside DS / the Neurals, perhaps?

Apologies if you have been asked this one before or included them in your system in some form and I have somehow missed them with my stitch-on eyes!

Cheers LG
Old 7th April 2012, 04:42 AM

I do have that info but not on the site.

I'll see what I can do.
Old 7th April 2012, 08:57 AM

Hi UB

Thank you for looking into this.. Something tells me there is considerable value under that stone!

Cheers LG
Old 7th April 2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
I log all profitable systems ...
There are many other systems I have logged which are profitable ...

Speaking for myself UB I was slightly disappointed to read that. If it's not already there, perhaps you should mention that clearly on the site.
Old 7th April 2012, 12:36 PM

It is written, i seen it the first time i used the program, i guess you use it at your own risk but to be honest no different from posting results and such on this forum.

As long as you don't see your successful system for sale from UB.

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 7th April 2012, 01:54 PM
Suspended

LOLL!! Shaun.

Especially if you been doing your balls using it
Old 7th April 2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPixie
Speaking for myself UB I was slightly disappointed to read that. If it's not already there, perhaps you should mention that clearly on the site.

Its been on there since day 1:

http://testyoursystem.000space.com/

We collect information on the systems you produce but we do not collect any personal information. (ie no cookies). Successful systems are stored in our database.

Quote:
As long as you don't see your successful system for sale from UB.

I wouldn't even know how to go about selling them. I'll leave that up to the magazines. I might end up betting them though.
Old 7th April 2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor

I wouldn't even know how to go about selling them. I'll leave that up to the magazines. I might end up betting them though.

I think you'll find that darkydog2002 and myself came up with a sure fire marketing plan for selling a system UB. Contact us at darkyn'barny@berniemadoff.org
Old 7th April 2012, 08:33 PM

I wasnt aware of the disclaimer but figured that the site was set up to gather information.

Not much different to asking Wesmip or whoever it may be to test something for you, if they find something promising they are going to use it, fact of life and no one has done anything wrong.

Useless Better is offering a great service.

Ive got more of a problem with people who run a test for you and perhaps give you a set of results that may or may not be the true representation yet claim to all and sundry they are offering their services to help people.