Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Archive > Online Poker Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 8th December 2006, 02:37 PM

Default Australian Online Poker League

Posted with prior permission of the forum owners.

Hey Ozmium members, long time reader and first time poster (a big fan of Breadman's baseball tips, which I used in conjunction with my own knowledge of MLB to earn a little money).

Anyway, after reading a few of the threads in here about Online Poker, and knowing that finding a game with other Aussies is pretty damn hard to do, I thought I'd ask the admins here if it was OK to post a link.

I am not the owner of AOPL, but I have been a member there since late October, and I've enjoyed it a lot, and as such I felt like I should spread the word and get some more members.

At present AOPL has 2 freerolls a week and 2 Buy Ins, on average the freerolls pull around 40 Australian players with some pretty stiff competition. The Buy Ins at present have around 20 people in them. Hopefully in future there will be some more nights as well.

The games are hosted at Royal Card Room, and they actually have a representative who drops by the AOPL forum to answer questions and sort out any problems with the software.

The link to the site is as follows:

http://www.australianonlinepokerleague.com/

The site is for Australians only, but if you are an e.x-pat and contribute to the forums there may be an exception made (that's something to discuss with the site owner).

The December Tournament is only a week old, so there is still plenty of time (4 tournaments played) to get some points and make it to the top 30 tournament at the end of the month.

See you at the tables.

Last edited by Scourge : 8th December 2006 at 02:40 PM.
Old 7th February 2007, 08:24 AM

Smile

Thanx for the kind words Scourge, glad someone had some benefits from these tips. Havent been here for a while so might come back and continue on with nba nhl and of coarse the baseball when it starts back up again. Cheers breadman.