Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 1st May 2004, 02:01 PM

Sorry about that....Highlanders by 6.
Old 1st May 2004, 06:10 PM
Banned

Think I was the only one in the world to give the highlanders a chance. I hate being right :wink:

So Chiefs didn't cover, but blues and highlanders have (so 2-1 so far). Don't see the crusaders running away with it either.
Old 1st May 2004, 06:26 PM

Quote:
On 2004-05-01 18:10, Mr J wrote:
Think I was the only one in the world to give the highlanders a chance. I hate being right :wink:

Make that 2 Mr J, but I'm not as modest as you - I LUV BEING RIGHT :lol:
Old 1st May 2004, 07:30 PM

Squirter/ Mr J,
Good call...NSW still inconsistent and fell away after looking a good thing...and the Reds next week!

Crusaders look like doing it with 14 men...do the Blues have a chance? They looked pretty good this morning...reckon the leading teams will be looking behind them nervously!
Old 2nd May 2004, 06:15 AM
Banned

The blues are definately in it, so are NSW. NSW must beat QLD in brisbane, where as the blues get a home game vs the highlanders (who have an outside chance). Don't know which team has it harder.

No matter what, both teams will need one of 2 things to happen:

The sharks to beat the stormers, or the brumbies to beat the chiefs (with the chiefs not getting a single bonus point). Even if the chiefs lose and don't get a bonus point, NSW and the blues would need to pick up 5 points. The blues may do it but to get the full 5 points against QLD in brisbane is a tough task, for any team.

NSW just has to hope that the stormers lose and that the blues don't pick up 5 points.

The painful thing is they could (and should) have so easily won yesterday. Just the 4 points would've put them in a great position, probally only needing a bonus point in the final round to secure a top 4 spot.

Anyway I went 3-3 this week, the two close results against the spread just not going my way (brumbies vs hurricanes and crusaders vs stormers).

The tri-nations should be good this year, all countries have a good super 12 season. Can't believe how close this season has been, the top 8 all still in with a chance.
Old 3rd May 2004, 10:50 AM

Yes, it has been a close season and really good to follow and to bet on!

The Blues will need to pick up a bit at home to the Highlanders but will not be short on confidence and will score lots of points. Mr J, do youy know what are the playing records for the Stormers v Sharks games?
Old 3rd May 2004, 04:28 PM
Banned

As in head 2 head?

4-3 to the stormers.

This game should be close but I'll be happy as long as the stormers don't pick up the win.