Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 26th October 2001, 07:51 PM

well my punting mates its here;; no more waiting at 3,30 sat we will all know what the phantom already knows now/// that is the flying nz mare will take her third cox plate no ifs and buts, but on to other things i note another group 1 race in wet and windy melbourne and the prize will be going out of state YET AGAIN//ahh melbourne good races but the horses are 2nd rate anyway phantom says the lay of the day is the fav in melbourne race 1 deprave top weight wide barrier and its from melbourne 3 good reasons to lay it / i like freedmans horse brakada good luck enjoy the day phantom////////
Old 28th October 2001, 08:06 AM

HUMBLE PIE DONT TASTE THAT BAD AFTER YOU EAT IT 6 OR 7 TIMES I WAS WRONG SUNLINE MET HER MATCH BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT DEPRAVE A HORSE FROM SYDNEY TOOK CARE OF THAT ANYWAY EXCUSE ME MY PIE IS GETTING COLD PHANTOM
Old 28th October 2001, 11:30 AM

Didn't Deprave come 2nd??? and pay like $1.10 for the place... Phantom what have you got in the pie?
Old 29th October 2001, 03:28 PM

You were right Phantom. Deprave was a shocking bet at the odds. It lost and tote punters got terrible value for the place.

Old 30th October 2001, 10:07 AM

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW,,,,,,,,,, IF SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY HAVE A LAY OF THE DAY THAT MEANS THEY THINK THE HORSE WILL GET BEAT THEY THINK THE HORSE CAN NOT WIN AND THEREFORE SHOUD NOT BE BACKED BECAUSE THERE IS NO VALUE PHANTOM //////