Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 6th December 2013, 11:43 PM

Talking How does one pay for Gruss

Hi

Dumb question i'm sure : )

But where do i pay for subscibing to Gruss Software

All i can seem to find is a random PayPal Banner on their site but explains nothing.

Appreciate help

Cheers Guys

Oh it's OK payment is down the bottom of the page, : ) Skinny monitor : )

Last edited by Keen2xL : 6th December 2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 7th December 2013, 02:05 AM

Glad you pay for it, i just use paypal as it is the easiest.

There are a few on here that use it, there forum is great for questions and answers but i am willing to help out if needed, used the software for many years mostly with excel but know the program.

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee

Last edited by Shaun : 7th December 2013 at 02:09 AM.
Old 8th December 2013, 10:35 PM

Smile Gruss Learning Curve For Sure

Gruss was the lowest price per month compared to the other 1 or 2 on line has ability to do what i want but yer now gotta try and figure how to set thing up

I'm reasonably good with Excel Formulas cut and paste Vba together that sort of thing.

I would like to ask a question if i may

I have Excel Sheet

Tabs

Gruss/Results/MyBets

Can link up Betting Assistant OK

All Working there

Q1/ What formula would you suggest to put into the Trigger column to mark as "BACK" 10 seconds before the "OFF"

Q2/ What is minumum bet Betting Assistant will place when testing

Q3/I have funds in Bet Fair Acc have tried placing a bet using "Back" $1 Stake, it said "Pending" Then 2 seconds latter it said "EXPOSURE_OR_AVAILABLE_BALANCE_EXCEEDED"
obviously doing something wrong.

Cheers for now
Old 9th December 2013, 01:51 AM

I have uploaded a sheet with a formula in T1 that uses the time you place in S1 to display a 1 in the cell when the time drops below 10 seconds, when the time goes negative the second part of the formula keeps the 1 there until the event goes in play.t, this is just a simple way.

You could use this 1 to trigger your be

As for min bet. any amount is ok but i would not test for extended periods, like weeks at a time, betfair might complain, make sure you have at least $5 in the account because of the way Gruss places the bet, it is a three step process for under the minimum bet.

When you deposit money it goes to your main wallet, you need to transfer to Australian wallet, you can do this under accounts in gruss just select funds in.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx test.xlsx (8.5 KB, 662 views)

--moeee
Old 9th December 2013, 10:51 AM

Shaun
file is blank.
I am interested in getting Gruss myself.
Old 9th December 2013, 12:25 PM

Sorry about that, forgot to save it before upload,lol
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx test.xlsx (12.0 KB, 678 views)

--moeee
Old 9th December 2013, 06:48 PM

Default Have $5 in Aussie Wallet

Hi Shaun
Hi beton

Thanks for spread sheet Shaun will look at that : )

Yer well i did put min $5 in Aussie wallet and it still comes up "Exceed blah blah" might take a screen shot and post latter if prob continues ?

So i don't know, i get so use to things on the net never working first time as they are supposed too, has taught me patients anyway : )

It is a bit scarey actually making a bet, concerned i'm gonna do something wrong eyes going everywhere trying to see what the programs doing at a 1oo miles an hour : )

I don't even understand the lay out of BA or much at all at the mo

1/Backing
2/Laying
3/Greening up the book, oh my goodness

Started going through gruss Videos, i've seen alot of Youtube examples, i'm still not much the wiser, thick as truck drivers sandwhich i think.

I do prefer to have some one there to just say how do i do this, what's that for, sweet i'm away.

Will get back to ya's soon : )

Lots of study on BA and concepts

Oh maybe, was thinking save me going through everything you have Shaun : ) trial error etc,

Can you recommend a way to bet using BA to give me best chance from the 3 above, if not to cheeky to ask

Cheers matey

Mike : )
Old 9th December 2013, 09:37 PM

Keen2xL, You need more than $5 in the Aus wallet if you want to bet less than the minimum $5 bet. For instance if you want to place a $1 back bet you will need $6 in there every time the bot places a bet. This is because it will place the $6 bet at $1000 and then remove $5 of that bet leaving your $1 and then adjust the bet to your desired odds.

If you are placing a lay bet then you also may need more than $5 (possibly a fair bit more depending on odds). Also if one bet is not settled the next bet won't get placed unless you have that $6 in the wallet (as per the above example).

Why not place say $20 or $50 in there to experiment with.

Please be careful though as betting below the minimum amount is against their T&C's.

― Earl Nightingale
Old 10th December 2013, 09:55 AM

Smile

Hi Ocho

Thanks for advice

I see have transfered a bit more to cover in Aussie Wallet havn't placed any bets as yet can't seem to find where it says "no bets" below $5.00 allowed ? but anyway will not place any below $5.00 : ) wana be a good boy : )

Started Listening to BF T and C via Chrome Speakit which is very good by the way, ears went dumb 1/2 way through, if you know what i mean.

I have read quite a few things about people getting accounts closed for seemingly no apparent reason, as i read them and explained by the person at the time, alot of anger involved.

"7.Suspension or termination

Either we or you may suspend or terminate your account at any time, either with or without cause"

Pretty much covers them, not trying to take it all out of context and don't wish to upset BF or anyone but do these things happen for no apparent reason, just because you won money off them and they don't want to pay up ?

Cheers

Mike
Old 10th December 2013, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ocho
Please be careful though as betting below the minimum amount is against their T&C's.

I always find this very interesting with betfair.

Basically the minimum back bet allowed by T+Cs is $5.
The minimum lay bet though is also $5. But in order to lay a $100 selection you are going to really need $500 in the account.

They don't seem to understand that really it should be risked amount rather than the amount showing on betfair. A $5.00 lay on a $100 horse should allow you to do 5c with minimum liability of $5.00. Your risking the exact same amount as backing for $5.00

But that is not betfairs point of view. So if you want to lay long shots you need a very large bank to be within the T+C's.