Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 13th June 2003, 12:22 PM
Banned

I cant belive banks are stoping using autmatic teller machines at the pokies. If I want to play and get my money its my right am I ment to carry bundles of notes on me. thats not safe How dare they stop me from geting money its not fair.
Old 13th June 2003, 12:26 PM

If you are regularly putting more money through the pokies than you feel safe carrying in your wallet then you need professional help with your gambling problem.
Old 13th June 2003, 12:47 PM
Banned

I can see you havent taken on the pokies you need plenty off cash so you can ware down the machin work out its system and outsmart it. Its a real battle of atrition out there you dont want the machine to take your money and not have enuf to get it back, next day is to late because the machine will play difrently cos others will have got on and changed everthing around.
Old 16th June 2003, 02:55 PM

Perhaps no one ever explained to you how poker machines work and how it is them who wear you down the longer you play and not the other way around. There is no skill involved, it is random and you cannot work out a machine. It is people who think this way that need to be protected from their own ignorance by removing ATM's from poker machine areas.
Old 16th June 2003, 08:28 PM
Banned

thats the problem to many dogooders who who want to tell us how to live our lives. Of corse you can beat the pokies havent you heard of mind over matter. if you learn properly how to visulise the winning combinations as you spin they will come up for you.
Old 17th June 2003, 08:01 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really do need help Hay Chee! Using psychic powers to beat a computerised random number generator that is stacked against you! Why dont you just "visulise" your winning numbers coming up in lotto next week!

Next you will be telling us you can pick the trifecta in every race by visulising the horses finishing in the right order for you.
Old 18th June 2003, 12:33 AM

I once visualised that I was going to get in strife from my wife for turning up home drunk at 3.00am in the morning , with a bunch of mates , playing Black Sabbath on the sterio. .

You know what , it all came true ,oh the horror of it all !, the horror! , of carrying this burden called a gift .
Old 20th June 2003, 11:09 AM
Banned

Its very easy to larf and ridicule others when they talk about things you dont understand or cant do remember the saying let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Old 20th June 2003, 12:56 PM

Speakin about stones :grin:

A group of Americans are touring Ireland. One of the women in the group is a real pain in the neck, constantly complaining: "The bus seats are uncomfortable, food is terrible, too hot, too cold, accomodation is dreadful..."

One day, the group arrives at the site of the famous Blarney Stone.

"Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the Blarney Stone," their guide says.

"Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it. Perhaps we can come back tomorrow."

"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouts. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."

"Well now," the guide says, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."

"And I suppose you've kissed the stone?" the woman scoffs.

"No, ma'am," the frustrated guide responds.

"But I have sat on it." :wink:

Old 22nd June 2003, 05:43 AM
Banned

Don't listen to him (Hay Chee), he's obviously just joking around. No one is foolish enough to really believe that garbage.