Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Ratings2Win
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th April 2014, 08:31 AM

Default What our clients are saying.

Often we receive emails from clients that highlight their successes and/or opinions on our software and ratings. We have decided to post some of these as they come through for anyone interested in reading them.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/
Old 10th April 2014, 08:31 AM

Gawler R1 today was a classic example of, if not making you money, R2W stops you losing money, and in my book, that’s the most important factor. I was considering laying Business Decision and Black Moon. The compulsory look at Compare Field & Prev Encounters had both selections “in my face” enough to know they both had a chance of winning, Black Moon mostly. So I let those two go through to the keeper and R2W saved me $2k.

Good work

R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
Old 10th April 2014, 08:32 AM

Paul,

Platinum snip. Couldn't resist at those odds 3rd Sr rater. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the result. Awesome. We'll done.

Old 11th April 2014, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD01
Gawler R1 today was a classic example of, if not making you money, R2W stops you losing money, and in my book, that’s the most important factor. ...... So I let those two go through to the keeper and R2W saved me $2k.

Good work

This is a classic example. The money saved by our client avoiding just one transaction is enough to cover AN ENTIRE YEAR worth of Advanced + Indicators subscription and goes a long way to cover the Professional. In one bet avoided!

The tendency of most, especially of beginners, but this covers any punter whose betting practices are not established; is to look for the cheapest possible sources of data as they develop their methods. Of course there is nothing wrong with trying to obtain value for money! We all do that, but value for money is not always in the cheapest product. Both in terms of money and in terms of time.

I have on occasion wrote about the difference; to illustrate it we simply use a 100 bet block and it means that in a particular comparison (using a theoretical 100 selections based on long-term strike rate and POT of both products) we obtain for our clients 4-5 EXTRA winners and provide a better return.

Not only do our clients NOT loose that money but they also get the profits of the winners. Anyone betting just $20 per bet saves a $100, plus profits (say they are $2.5 faves) of another $150. So every 100 bets our client is better of by $250 then his counterpart using a so called 'cheaper' option; imagine using $50 bet or $100 or more. The differences are staggering, quickly add up and most are unaware for this fact!

Regardless whether you bet $10 or $1000; just what is it costing you long-term by falling for false economy?

Last edited by Michal : 11th April 2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old 26th February 2015, 10:09 AM

Default Testimonials Updated

Hi All,

We have updated our website and added some testimonials that we have received from clients. These are real people that have consented to the use of their names along with the full unedited versions of their testimonial as it relates to their own experience in using our Axis database. Many of them are well known names and industry professionals that make their living from racing. The updated testimonials can be found here http://www.ratings2win.com.au/testimonials

Unfortunately we do not currently have any available positions for anyone interested in Axis Professional (as at 26/02/2015) save for our Axis Historical product which is without doubt the most competitively priced research tool in the marketplace today at only $396 for a years subscription. Armed with Axis Historical you can quickly answer for yourself most of the types of questions that are regularly posed by forum members. Often this knowledge can help in solving some of the riddles of form analysis and help you better understand the nuances of market intelligence which is one of the keys to making better informed betting decisions.

Special Offer
Ozmium members and guests will receive an additional one years past data valued at $396 if they purchase Axis Historical for $396 before March 6, 2015. That's $792 of value for only $396. Please quote this offer in any correspondence to us.