Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st August 2004, 09:37 AM
Member.

Quote:
On 2004-08-21 09:26, moeee wrote:
Sportznut's homedog system is way,way,overdue to come crashing to earth,but the signs are there is more chance of the Messiah coming.

Mo, Collingwood let me down last night as I suspected they might. Not sure about Adelaide against Geelong. I mean, the Cats have got a top 4 spot to fight for but what have the Crows got to fight for?

I suspect my system may struggle over the last couple of weeks of the season, because as you said, it is due for a fall. Still should finish comfortably ahead for the year.
Old 21st August 2004, 09:46 AM
Former Member

Morning mo. You just know come Sunday it's all going to come falling down in a screaming heap don't you!!
Go CATS!!, please!!
Old 21st August 2004, 09:54 AM
Suspended

Well most problems in my life are caused by me being a black and white man(I don't mean I barrack for the Pies,certainly not last night anyway) living in a shades of grey world.
There is certainly no denying that it is killing them,But Sportznut,did you design this system and if you did,which bank of results did you use and did you test it on a bank of results not included in the design stage?
Only interested in the AFL side.
I just don't see the rationality in the Homedog system.
Obviously there is a strong Form Factor in this selection method that the general punting field has not allowed for.
If the consensus of opinion says that a team should be a certain price,then that is what they should be.
If you have a system that wins on level stakes,there must be a form factor that has been not allowed for in Markets.
I'm thinking it is a mental kind of motivational thing,like "Well,we've got nothing to lose but everything to gain" attitude.
Go Adelaide.Do it for the Nutz.
Old 21st August 2004, 09:59 AM

I dont think the cats have played badly all year I reckon theyll win ....good luck
Old 21st August 2004, 10:02 AM

Ive been told by some keen followers of AFL that this year has been more unpredictable than others .....Is this close to fact or is it a case of time clouding the memeory ?????
Old 21st August 2004, 10:08 AM
Suspended

Well if you ask Mondays experts,(No Names,but one starts with Sportznut and the other starts with Goldmember)its pretty much business as usual this year Floydyboy.
Old 21st August 2004, 10:08 AM
Former Member

Quote:
On 2004-08-21 09:59, Floydyboy wrote:
I dont think the cats have played badly all year I reckon theyll win ....good luck

Yeah Floydboy, in reality im pretty confident. Geelong super defence, Adelaide terrible forward line. Geelong are mentally tough also. Reckon, they will do it pretty comfortably. AS MO will tell you though, I do need a collect
Old 21st August 2004, 10:29 AM
Suspended

Hey Floydyboy.Heed any advice given with caution.I mean the name says it all don't it.
We all experience runs of outs,and Mug Punta is copping a hiding at the moment.
Mug Punta.Here is some advice for you that is working for me.Relax on the certainty attitude and the praying.Just state the facts and you'll soon be sharing living quarters with Mr J.(He's real rich)
Old 21st August 2004, 12:28 PM

Nope Im not betting anymore footy this weekend Im over on the racing station for most of the arvo layin a few favs... ooops gotta fly.... brisbane coming up
Old 21st August 2004, 03:22 PM
Suspended

They play tomorrow!