Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 15th June 2005, 06:04 PM
Banned

Thanks Mr Ed..i've been lucky with a few double figure odds horses lately,but have no trouble backing favourites..Quintenella was one i backed heavily the other day..

Black Book..
Was wondering with those of you of that use racenet Blackbook if you've had any problems..
I have Maewest in the book and she's racing in about 40 mins,,,but i never recieved the notice,, sms or email....i think the race is alittle hard for her but she's good fresh with no weight and worth atleast alittle e/w...
i noticed in the book that i had Sweet n tidy but had spelled it sweet and tidy,,,duh...nice winner to..oh well.

Maewest is part of my WA stable that includes, caulfield jim. Ja rule and Grand Merlot....i have a fairly good record over there with these ..must admit i'm not right into the scene over there but learning ..
Old 15th June 2005, 11:43 PM

Thumbs up

Same horses, racing on the same tracks, Perth should be the only place we bet.

Bad luck with Prior Viscount L2B, he might have just been a little flat after a hard debut run. How good is Beadman going, he gets the good horses but he can certainly turn a good thing into a certainty.

I won't be able to get on Sovereign saturday, anyone know how i could? other then driving 4 hours.
Old 16th June 2005, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick1993
I have Maewest in the book and she's racing in about 40 mins,,,but i never recieved the notice,, sms or email....i think the race is alittle hard for her but she's good fresh with no weight and worth atleast alittle e/w...
i noticed in the book that i had Sweet n tidy but had spelled it sweet and tidy,,,duh...nice winner to..oh well.

Yes, you have to spell it 100% correctly. Are you sure you did that with Maewest?

As well as simply receiving the emails, I also login to the Racenet Blackbook website each day and they have all of my blackbook horses listed there that are running that day and the next 1 or 2 days as well.

Of course, this is all of little use if you then stupidly decide to ignore one of your blackbook horses and it wins at $71!!!
Old 16th June 2005, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ed
Same horses, racing on the same tracks, Perth should be the only place we bet.

..... and Paul Harvey. Another 3 winners yesterday from 5 rides including yet another last race winner.

I notice Maewest ran 3rd Mav. You might get a win out of that one shortly.
Old 16th June 2005, 05:11 PM
Banned

Thats how i knew She was running Sportz..i logged on to add a horse and then noticed her..but she wasnt listed in the email..weird..

Nice little return ..i liked the way she fought on down the straight against the fav who was always way to good in this..pay to follow her and Grand Merlot who the other day was just beaten first up..he'll apreciatte a bit more distance and looks above average..

Nice win today on Piculet..i've been following this horse from about her 2nd start..when she was just off Johans Toy and then raced in a group1 against lotteria...she's been up and down in grade but today was racing in Class1 after last start flying home in a class 3...
i wasnt the only one on her as she firmed from about 10's to 7's just before jump but she won very well....i was however 1 of the very select few that got the tri...only 1/2 but ..wow ..i just love the tris ..

Had a big go at Salsa today who i thought was excellent value and flew home for 2nd...had a good run last time..but still thought she hit the line strong...will stay with this one..
also had an e/w with Rosilie Miss in Townsville ..a horse both Sportz and i have had some success with,,,,she doesnt seem the same horse of late but i thought she was improving as her last run was good...maybe the track although good was alittle shifty..and she hates that..

The bookers have been on quite a roll this week,,, after having a shocker on Saturday..
beers are on me

ps...still wondering why Harvey didnt come up to ride Irish Darling ...purton rode her very poorly..
Old 17th June 2005, 07:54 PM

Smile

black book runner 2morow at sandown. Race 8 umbula. I feel as a front runner it will be much better suited to win at sandown, Last week at flemington there were always going to be the swoopers but things ccould be different this week. In a race with plenty of dangers, (mr eds willie command) as well as reef beach, ill be hoping umbula can lead all the way.
Ill post a couple of others in the morning.
Anyones thoughts are always welcome.
Old 18th June 2005, 11:48 AM

Was lazy this weekend, with form so just the main one for me.

Sandown Rc8 No 6 Willie Command - Hot race but will be right there if the track drys out a bit and childs gets him in a forward position, will be having a tri with Umbula, Universal, Reef Beach i think these four have the rest covered.

Chelt Rc 8 No 10 Miss Starnee - In top form but up in class here, will be good double figures and i have to have a bit e/w.

Toowoomba Rc 5 No.1 Tearinupthecountry - Will be no flash odds but looks the winner in this now reasonably small field, fairweather was a good mare down here (don't know what happened) i remember a six length whacking at Werribee then a few town placings, but can't have her on present form. Copper Penny was a much improved run last start and looks the main (only) threat. Will have a big go if even money or more.
Old 18th June 2005, 04:59 PM

Thumbs up

You beauty Ed. Well done with Miss Starnee. Thanks for the tip.
Old 18th June 2005, 05:12 PM

Thanks mate, was a bit flat after Willie ripped and pulled the whole way, then Miss Starnee came out 4 lengths last, got a lovely run through and was a top effort. Not quite the odds i thought but still a great result.
Old 18th June 2005, 05:33 PM

I had a great day with my bets, but I'm a bit gun shy about giving out tips these days. Sorry.