Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 18th June 2005, 05:43 PM
Banned

Nice win there Mr Ed...
I've never seen willie run like that...and i've followed him for awhile...pay to forgive him that run..
Hope you have a win on Tearinup Mr ed..he did win well at the sunny coast..
.i must admit i'm a Red Pill fan,.. but ive used up enough luck today..

One i forgot to mention is Miss Copycat in the last at Belmont...she's a recent addition to my little WA stable and looks good in this....have her anchoring my treble if Bold ransom gets up..
Old 18th June 2005, 08:27 PM
Banned

Red Pill got the brakes in the straight...a good run by Tearinupthecountry and will follow him through the grades..

Have a few bookers running tomorrow..

Tycoon Rose SC7 No 7....this horse always saves her best for the Sunny coast loves the sting out and has got a good barrier...
sticks n stones won well here last start but has the weight..
Little Punc loves the mud and if it gets to that condition then hes a big chance..
But i like Tycoon Rose ..she owes me..

Statice Warn10 No4 ..this horse has been very lightly raced..but has ability..last start in a hard race was backed into about 7's when i thought he'd be 25's...seems theres a good tip around about him so i doubt he'll be any value...but i wont be taking anything to short..

Brackenette Pm6 No15...good couple of runs this time in and in a very open race has a good a chance as any..should be nice e/w value..

Encosta Rocket SC6 No5 ..i liked the way she hit the line last start...had a bit of condition that day so will improve from the run...nothing much in the race except for the toppy....good e/w

Paris Flyer Pm6 No13..
Is in good form and has a show in this...also like Christie Lee so will back both..

Captain Spalding Warn8 No 3 ...racing very well should win this
Irish Loup Winter Cup Tamworth...can run time and is in good form..

looks like maybe 8 bets for tomorrow..fingers crossed..will see if the racing gods are still smiling down on me ...

Good luck all
Old 19th June 2005, 12:25 AM

Smile

Yeh looked a real chance at the 400 but just died, his problem now is weights, ended up a great place divvy @ $1.70 in an 8 horse field when i thought even money to win but never had a cent on it. Thanks for putting the mozz on with Red Pill to mate, you've backed every winner today CAN I PLEASE JUST HAVE ONE! Nah as i said was fairly lazy with form and simply backed it because of a good last run. Toowoomba probably not his track either. Still in black figures (just) for the day so am perfectly happy, good luck tommorow Mav hope you kill'em again. Finish Uni on Thursday and have a supply of all the victorian races tapes from the last six weeks or so, so might get right into it for a month or two and see how i go. Look forward to conversing with you all when i'm a bit more knowledgable on my races.

Last edited by Mr ed : 19th June 2005 at 12:35 AM.
Old 19th June 2005, 01:22 PM

Had a big go a couple of weeks ago on a horse i have plenty of time for in Mazunda at Sandown, he had been very, very impressive in two country wins and the race looked made to order. He was absolutely donkey licked by Secret Recording who relished the conditions.

I in turn backed Secret Recording at big odds and was less then a length away from top horses like Dismissal and Valedictum. Today he meets a field full of country class, resuming stayers, or past there prime geriatrics and looks far to classy now i know the track is heavy. Drops back from 1300 to 1100 but is a multiple winner at the distance and the bog track always suits horses looking for further. Should be good speed in the race from the likes of Hunter Hermitage and Bella Jinsky and he should park just of them peel out at the 500 and say see ya later.

$3 looks a fair price in my book. As you can see i like my favorites, but finding the true favorites is half the battle i certainly think this deserves the honor.

Cheers ED
Old 19th June 2005, 01:41 PM

Talking

Gday mr ed,
Over the last month Ive been testing a system with some very encouraging reults. Ill give it a few more weeks of fine tuning then put my ******** on the block and post them here, point of this post was I only have one qualifier for today and it was great reassurance when I seen your post, lets just hope the nag wins!!
Old 19th June 2005, 02:03 PM

Here, here, i sincerely hope we don't get gelded off this one.
Old 19th June 2005, 03:52 PM

Unhappy

Ouch,

Speaks volumes for the weakness of that race, SR was flat as a tack around the turn but still clung on to second. He just showed none of his customary acceleration whatsoever, track certainly looks to be favouring outside draws. It's a hard game isn't it L2B?

Last edited by Mr ed : 19th June 2005 at 03:59 PM.
Old 19th June 2005, 04:46 PM

Wink

It sure is Mr Ed, but although it lost with my staking plan on a 1-4 ratio I still came out with a win. At least no damage done and tomorow is another day. Looks like a quiet week for me as far as blackbookers but should have a few system runners, try and post them if I have a chance.
Well done to you mav, great display of gambling you have shown lately, hope it continues for ya!!
Old 19th June 2005, 05:29 PM
Banned

thanks Luv2bet....quiet day today though..
bets on Christie Lee, Captain Spalding, Irish Loup and Statice all for return of zilcho..
was at the sales today trying to breed my own winner..and missed the races but will have a look tonight..
fairly lazy with the study of these races and it looks like i got punished for it..
dissapointing about the Sunny Coast ..was very keen on Tycoon Rose ...but she'll keep though ..
A losing day today so time to take stock i think...getting alittle carried away of late..
Old 19th June 2005, 09:49 PM

Exclamation

Lovely run by Statice Mav, much bigger odds then i expected.

Tommorow sees the long awaited return of Sovereign Fire, have been waiting a while for this one and hopefully is worth the wait. Was a great Benalla run last time when got shuffled right back. Is entered in the 5th at Narrandera and this weak C2 looks a most suitable assignment. Can't get any real guide on the field as i have no videos but it looks limited to say the least. She will be well suited by the longer trip and be very strong at the end. She shows her best this way of going and will be ready to produce third up from a spell. Although stabbing in the dark as far as dangers go, i will be having a good crack at her whatever price she is.

Last edited by Mr ed : 19th June 2005 at 09:55 PM.