Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 31st January 2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
Coz the delay is phenomenal on any internet delivered signal. Sky on foxtel is 3-4 secs slower than AM/FM radio and Sky on the internet or app is 30 - 40 secs behind that at night. A greyhound race is over in real time by the time you see or hear it start via the internet. At least where I live.

Radio is the best for a real time starting signal, but not when they cross from the studio to the track after the race starts! They must be watching the vision on foxtel, which is 3 - 4 secs delayed, and cross to 'Kevvey' when they see them loaded, too late!

I'd stick with foxtel, only I was trialling placing bets using a lap top out of town with no access to foxtel, thinking radio would be the next best thing.

Sorry mate, didn't consider that

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 1st February 2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
thriftiest punter on the planet?

Noooo, I have humble beginnings, catastrophic endings, a mediocre existence, all that may equate to an "attitude" towards probability, nothing personal, just the way I treat numbers on the punt, kick it in the guts, ( large risky bet) and love it back to life, ( when ya lose it).

To do this, I need to be set up in such a way, that I'm not running after stuff, such as a direct debit nearly due and for what who or what ?
That's pressure I don't need, takes up "free parking" when trying to win a race.
See?

To be very honest I have only got one direct debit, and that's a washing machine. That's OK cos rules can be bent a little, as long as it's full auto, set and forget, then all one needs is to do hang dry and iron.
That's ALOT of pressure, believe me !