Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 7th January 2017, 09:26 PM

Default Shaun/Walkermac - Excel help (R&S and Tabonline)

Hi Guys

UB said you may be able to help me with downloading some form data from the R&S and Tabonline sites into excel.

I'm currently running manual data entry and would love to be able to automate this process.

I have some macro's for the selection process, just not the importing of the data.

Any help would be appreciated, happy to pay a fee $$

Thanks In Advance
Stix

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
I don't deal with excel. Its too much trouble. But there are a few around here who can do it. search excel on here and you might find someone who can help. Try Shaun or walkermac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix
How do I do that mate?
Sorry if its a simple question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
Its all possible. A few people here might be able to help otherwise get someone online to program it for you.

Quote:
....also, would like to populate some cells from taboline webswite (Margin LS, Track Condition, LS Wght, LS Class etc).

Again, thanks In advance.

Quote:
Hi Guys

I looking for some help, if possible.

Is it possible to download into excel or csv the free form guide field data?

I want to be able to download the free form guide, with my column preferences into excel, so i can set up my bet sheet the way I want, rather than copy and paste or manual entry the data.

I'm really only interested in the fave (using Don Scott Dividend) in each race field and also the Race header info (condtion, API, Class, Dist etc)

Can anyone help?

I'd be willing to pay $$$ for your time

Thanks In Advance

Stix

Last edited by Moderator 4 : 7th January 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old 9th January 2017, 11:12 PM

I'm having a bit of a break (hoping that boredom will move me to make a start on some projects that I've been avoiding for ages). I'm just a hacker nowadays in Excel, gnawing away at problems that interest me. I see Shaun replied on another thread; I think his existing sheet does most of what you require (linked in his sig).

If there's anything additional that you're both struggling with, post to this thread and I'll have a look (if Shaun can't do it, it'd surely be an intriguing challenge!)
Old 10th January 2017, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkermac
I'm having a bit of a break (hoping that boredom will move me to make a start on some projects that I've been avoiding for ages). I'm just a hacker nowadays in Excel, gnawing away at problems that interest me. I see Shaun replied on another thread; I think his existing sheet does most of what you require (linked in his sig).

If there's anything additional that you're both struggling with, post to this thread and I'll have a look (if Shaun can't do it, it'd surely be an intriguing challenge!)

Oh it gets like that at times, i have a few of those projects also.

Stix

Am happy to help out, only issue with Tabonline is you need to be a member with a funded account i believe to access there form, i can get the stuff that is on the main site that everyone can access, as for R&S it shouldn't be a real issue, if you email some links to the pages you want and the type of stuff you need i can take a look.

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 10th January 2017, 01:17 AM

I have the tats form up, forgot i had an old account with them.

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 10th January 2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Hi Guys

UB said you may be able to help me with downloading some form data from the R&S and Tabonline sites into excel.

I'm currently running manual data entry and would love to be able to automate this process.

I have some macro's for the selection process, just not the importing of the data.

Any help would be appreciated, happy to pay a fee $$

Thanks In Advance
Stix

Hi Stix long time no see hows the punt going these days ?
mate i use Shauns ratings consensus ratings lastest version he put out and crv2.19 xlsm every day for my form then i sort it out from there, they are great sheets thanks to Shaun. an old guy like me would be lost without them
i dont have anything from Walkermac but he is very good also with what he does as i watch his posts as well when he puts them up.
good luck with what you want cheers Rick.

Last edited by trifectaric : 10th January 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10th January 2017, 11:48 AM

Thanks Shaun for emailing me, really appreciate it, hopefully the info is pretty straightforward...
Thanks Again

Hi Trifectaric, hope you're well. Yep punt has been kind to me lately and with my current place betting method, i'm content and stress free 👍

Thanks again to all for your replies and contributions, we are all after the same thing and the help here is really appreciated!!

Thanks again
Stic