Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Archive > AFL Australian Rules Football Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 13th May 2005, 02:15 PM
Banned

Talking Real Bets

Anyone got any real bets they're(there?'their?')keen on this week
You know using real money
Cheers
Old 13th May 2005, 04:07 PM

Yes I am a Saints supporter, but they must be considered a genuine flag chance. You can get $3.1 on Betfair about them at the moment. Sure they play the Eagles at home, but surely that is reasonable value...
Old 13th May 2005, 04:12 PM
Banned

Have to disagree with you bj. reckon the 1.46 west coast also on betfair is enormous value... back truck up i reckon!!
Old 13th May 2005, 04:27 PM
Former Member

I will post in my thread this week, but, i've already said my two likely bets and they will be with "real" money.
West Coast game; Saints will go down. Have you had an actual look at " their" side for this game. I counted 9 players who wouldn't even get near their best 22!!
Old 13th May 2005, 04:36 PM

I would never back against a top four team for $1.46, but that is just my opinion. They don't have their best team in but at the same time, their midfield is nearly full strength. Riewoldt 2nd game back at CHF, Fraser Gehrig at FF. Goal sneaks Milne and Guerra in FP. I could not even tell you who plays forward for the Eagles, they are not yet consistant players. But I know that Matera is out.
Top 4 team paying $3.10 will get my money every time....
But good luck to all placing bets this weekend.
Old 13th May 2005, 05:33 PM
Former Member

If anything I wouldn't have a bet in that game for the reasons you are pointing out BJ, but, just because a team is $3.10 and would be enormous value at full strength doesn't mean they are value with the side they have got in.

If they were anywhere near full strength I would be backing them because I think they will win the flag, but, it's hard to ignore the outs, Harvey, Jones, Penny, Kossie, Powell but ill still be barracking for them.
We want an all VICTORIAN grand final this year.

Had enough of the interstate teams ruining our comp.
Old 13th May 2005, 06:03 PM

I like west coast for the final and think its going to be very hard for anyone to beat them if they finish top.

If west coast does finish top they will get 2 home finals providing they win the first one they will be in a prelim at subi. Going to be tough to beat west coast at subi. Although if they do make the GF i wouldnt be putting a cent on them with the melbourne form lol. I reckon it will be a

West Coast v St Kilda or West Coast v Geelong

Grand final. Still early in the season though
Old 13th May 2005, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mug punta
If anything I wouldn't have a bet in that game for the reasons you are pointing out BJ, but, just because a team is $3.10 and would be enormous value at full strength doesn't mean they are value with the side they have got in.

If they were anywhere near full strength I would be backing them because I think they will win the flag, but, it's hard to ignore the outs, Harvey, Jones, Penny, Kossie, Powell but ill still be barracking for them.
We want an all VICTORIAN grand final this year.

Had enough of the interstate teams ruining our comp.

I guess I just don't rate West Coast as highly as others. I agree that they should be favourites going into the game but just question the value they offer.
Old 13th May 2005, 10:51 PM
Banned

Default WA WET

Its been raining here today and absolutely belted the city this morning.The rain has eased so far so but showers are forcast for the weekend.
I still think the eagles will comfortably beat St.kilda.Subiaco oval has excellant drainage.