Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st October 2014, 07:56 PM

Default No Criticism of Commercial Products Allowed Here

A few days ago I started a topic here. I stated that the mathematics showed that a certain commercial product will not make a long term profit. For exercising my freedom of speech, the content was deleted and the topic title changed, and locked. That's disgraceful, yet totally legal, behaviour by this website.

Not realizing this had been done, I later answered a question on another topic from a forum member. In that answer I did not even mention the product's name, and mathematically detailed why the system would not produce a long term profit. For that, the content on my post was deleted, my account was temporarily banned and the thread was locked, preventing people here from exercising their freedom of speech by contributing "their" view.

Obviously, freedom of speech is BANNED on this website, unless your words show support and approval of all racing products.

You are BANNED from criticising any racing product on this website, because that could harm "reputations", "even if justified"..... yes those 4 words are actually used in the forum rules.

Clearly, this website is not the least bit interested in letting people "freely" discuss betting products. This does a disservice to freedom of information, and does a grave disservice to all readers.

Or .... do the readers and forum members here wish to be spoon fed racing propaganda designed to make money from them? Or do you wish to read "facts" from all sides, so you can decide for yourself based on factual information?

Maybe this website should migrate itself it to North Korea, it would be at peace there ..... happy in the knowledge that their Dear Leader Kim would fiercely enforce a strict "anti freedom of racing information" policy.

I will now see if I can delete my account from this "controlling" website, and good b l o o d y riddance. We need decent racing websites, ones that support freedom of information and freedom of speech. I notice the traffic on this forum is VERY low ... no wonder.