Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th January 2012, 11:26 PM

Zip, if you use a CC from the the St George i am sure it is treated the same way as a debit card, not sure about rewards i never use them.

Let me weight in on the issue of CC deposits to gambling sites, i am not sure if the bank are worried about people losing all the money and them not getting it back or maybe they think they are protecting us.

The fact is 90% of punters are losers this is a fact, and i am sure that percentage includes a lot from this site.

but you tell me the difference from a person going out on Friday and Saturday night to the pub or club, maybe getting a meal having a few drinks i am sure you could go close to spending $100 bucks depending on where you went.

Now take the recreational punter or even the mug punter or aspiring pro who losses $100 on a weekend on the punt.

They both are doing something they enjoy with the punter being able to actually come home with more than he left with.

I see no difference in these 2 types of people as long as they are both not spending more than they can afford to lose.

Why should a bank have the right to decide how i spend my money when these clowns are willing to give people loans to invest on the stock market.

Most banks even have associations with the stock market, Commonwealth bank has CommSec and i know St George has a similar product, do these clowns think share trading is any less of a gamble if you are not 100% sure what you are doing.