Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 28th October 2001, 07:59 AM

WELL ITS OVER, AND A NEW KING IS BORN NONE OF US CAN SAY HE HAS NOT GOT THE MARES NUMBER. THE HORSE FROM W,A PROVED ONCE AND FOR ALL HE IS A WORLDBEATER. WITH THE WEIGHT FOR AGE CHAMPIONSHIP OF AUSTRALIA UNDER HIS BELT AND THE SCALP OF SUNLINE UNI PRINCE AND THE BEST OF THE OVERSEAS MOB THE MIGHTY MARE FROM N,Z, WAS GALLANT IN DEFEAT AND I TIPPED HER TO WIN SO TODAY AFTER THE BATTLE IM THE 1ST TO SAY HER DAYS OF QUEEN ARE OVER THE KING FROM W,A, HAS TAKEN HER THRONE AND ALL THE PUNTING PUBLIC ARE BETTER FOR IT WERE ALL IN FOR SOME GREAT CLASHES IN THE FUTURE PHANTOM//

[ This Message was edited by: phantom on 2001-10-28 09:00 ]
Old 28th October 2001, 11:32 AM

You've taken her beating rather badly. Sunline isn't dead she just got beaten by a horse who is in fantastic form I would have loved to see Northerly race her last year.
Old 28th October 2001, 01:11 PM

I didn't bet on the Plate because of the size of the field and unknown OS horses. However, looking at the replay a zillion times, all I can say was Viscount was robbed! Not being a regular watcher of the horses I don't know what is 'fair' interference, BUT, I thought Viscount deserved a free kick & 50 meter penalty which would have given it the money :smile:
Old 29th October 2001, 11:17 AM

great race..........but how good is/WILL Viscount be????
He really is going to be a superstar.
Go Hawkes!!
Old 30th October 2001, 09:29 AM

i think we miss the point and have to givr credit where its due northerly was pulling away from viscount before they came together and that is the reason he kept the prize point 1 viscount had a 10 kilo weight advantage that he will not have when they meet again point 2 viscount had his chance on saturday he had a sweeter run then northerly he did all the work while viscount got the suck up no i have to disagree with you if viscount was going to beat him sat was the chance but// the best horse won anyway as with all things in racing time will tell and i think hawkes is doing the wrong thing backing him up this week but again time will tell good luck phantom///////