Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 19th January 2003, 08:31 PM

Paddy...cheers mate!!A good day on the punt!!Three out of four ain't bad!!Also had Osca Eric as an eachway special in the last at Caulfield,got the chocolates at the juicy odds of 7/1(I got got 8/1 on course).The "Toppy System"does show some promise,but a long way to go yet.I also have another very promising system on the go,at time of writing has a 90%strike rate!!! If you are interested in either of these systems,please advise via this forum.It seems to be a closed shop on this forum,with 5 or 6 people replying to each other on a regular basis.I posted Airlie Bird as a good thing a few weeks back,won at $7.90.not one reply!!Someonelse posts 3 good things(a professional punter)gets 1 winner at $5.30,and is feted by all and sundry as a hero!!!If no one values my input,please advise,and I will leave.Who will be the loser?Paddy,if you would like the rules of the Toppy System,and the other one,please email me at rondan@ledanet.com.au...cheers
Old 19th January 2003, 09:45 PM

Hi Angelfire
I'm new to all this but I have to agree with your post to Paddy. This forum seems to be like a cross section of modern society. Not that many contributors but many willing to sit back and profit from the efforts of others or criticise. What can one do but shrug the shoulders?
Old 19th January 2003, 10:05 PM

Thanks for the tips. Youve given me some good winners angel.
Old 20th January 2003, 08:36 AM

On 2003-01-19, angel416 wrote:

"I posted Airlie Bird as a good thing a few weeks back, won at $7.90.not one reply!!

If no one values my input, please advise, and I will leave."

Angel 1316,
We value your contribution to the Forum.

Provided Forum Terms of Use are followed, anyone's input is also welcome in any thread. They are not closed shops.

Our own Lucky Lil posted a winner at nearly $20 last Saturday, yet from all the hits on the post there have only been a couple of replies.

We don't get replies when our free ratings hit some big winners or big doubles and we know hundreds of people access this information each week. We continue to provide it.

Most visitors read but do not post.

Management.
Old 20th January 2003, 10:17 AM

Angel,

I agree with Quapi, there are lots of people who read your post but don't have the inclination to post a response. If you look at the post I made called homage to Zetor it got nearly 500 clicks (over several weeks), with one kind reply from Paddy. And please if you are inclined to offer your fantastic topweight method to another person other than Paddy, the email is findlg@boxfrog.com.

I must say though I felt a bit peeved that so many other posts got heaps of chocolates and big wins this weekend (mine was meagre wanting to stay ahead consistently). Amazing stuff.

Old 21st January 2003, 02:52 PM

To Percentum,Fryingpan,Marcus and the guys who emailed me personally,and in particular Quapi and the management of this site;thank you for your kind words,and for enabling me to see the light,so to speak!I most humbly apologise for my somewhat irate outburst.I guess it was more out of frustation than anything else.I really do enjoy this forum,I just can't understand why more don't participate instead of passively observing!!I do not look for or expect any accolades or kudos for winning selections.It is just good to know that at least someone is taking heed and backing winners!!