Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th March 2013, 07:58 PM

Time for a little light humour, Try Try (No 2)??

Clips 1 and 4 I presume

Cheers LG
Old 10th March 2013, 08:15 PM

The Pre-Post market, FRIDAYS paper, was the cornerstone of the Pareto thread by Privateer. It was either his No. 1 or No. 2 order of merit, ie; recurring factor, the other vying for top Spot was Fitness. His range was $3.50 to $11.00 but saying that, he never bet on the favourite. Sort of backs up your findings Try Try Again.
Old 11th March 2013, 09:00 AM

Hey Barny, are you saying that Bhagwan's system is a long term profitable system? Meaning that using those rules, it would still have a positive POT if used up until today?

If so, are you using it?
Old 11th March 2013, 03:18 PM

Gee, the mozzies are bad this time of year ...... SWOT !!!!!!!!!, that's better
Old 11th March 2013, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
Gee, the mozzies are bad this time of year ...... SWOT !!!!!!!!!, that's better
What sort of response is that to a sensible question?
Old 11th March 2013, 04:20 PM
Vortech

The real key to system development is not be able to find a profitable system but more to find a system that will continue into the future.

The period of testing is irrelevant. It needs to be based on the winners you have found. If the winners are paying a higher dividend you need more winners to be more confident.

The research was to find around 200 profitable systems and then to apply several testing methods to see which of the profitable systems would continue into the future.

I now apply 4 tests to the profitable systems. If they get all the ticks I start to bet on them. All the methods have been discussed on this forum. Many posters said you needed some logic behind your rules. This might be true but everyone knows what is logically and this is overbet. Most systems that are profitable are due to a long-shot winner during the period of testing. Systems that will continue to win also should be very close to making a profit for the Place bet too.

But the Archie Score method is the best! Anything over a score of 7 continues to make you money if it has been in profit during your test period. It doesn't mean a profit everyday or even month it does continue.

I have one system I will share minus a couple of filters as I use this sytem with great success. Probably get slammed but here goes.

Every day apart from Saturday
Country and Prov tracks only
Barrier 1 - 14
Days LS .......
LS Finish .......
Won @ Course

Results
1830 Bets
241 Wins
Profit: $752.00 on NSW TAB

Profit every year since 2000.

I put this system up as I know with the low strike rate is won't be followed by many users but it give those an idea of my methodologies.

Last edited by Vortech : 11th March 2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11th March 2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie
So yes, as I thought still nothing positive from you. You are runing true to form.

I didn't say I would follow any system of michaelg's, I said I would trust him more than you.

The above is why I won't respond to you anymore. You're just setting me up for more of your vitroil. Don't hound me over at Vortech's Propun Systems thread ..... I intend to post all the systems I have provided the thread has legs.
Old 11th March 2013, 05:03 PM

I was going to run the Archie on 2 systems I used in 2012 and made a profit with. I can get NSW divs for all runners but only kept BOB for the winners. I know these systems made profits in 09,10,11 & 12.
If its any good I may post them in your thread as I dont subscribe anymore. They are only good for **** users as they use mycalcs. Systems just don't float my boat.
Old 11th March 2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortech
Systems that will continue to win also should be very close to making a profit for the Place bet too.

Agree 100% with that Vortech. Also a test to see if there's consistent results between Vic and NSW is a strong indicator too, there can be wild variances between the two states. Should this post of yours be in your newly created thread?
Old 5th April 2013, 11:14 PM

G'day Barny.

I still use the Friday newspaper for my price base!

Cheers

Privateer

Criterion