Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th February 2013, 12:28 AM

Default R&S Data

Is anyone able to shed light about the R&S website on whether the Nueral rating and the Worksheet data changes after the racing has completed, i am currently unable assess the races after scratchings but before race start time. So i was wondering if the data on the night after the races have completed would be the same as after scratchings in the morning before the races start?
I'm trying to gather data to see how my selections would be impacted after scratchings

Pete
Old 10th February 2013, 12:36 AM

Yes Pete. The data changes post race for both sets of data to reflect the recent run. As to when precisely this occurs, I do not know!

LG
Old 10th February 2013, 01:08 AM

Thanks LG, but if the data changes post run, wouldn't the area showing the race past race details for each horse also change to show the run? this part gives me doubts.
Like i said, i can't dump the data from R&S after scratchings into my spreadsheet to compare it with the data during the night, if i was able to do so i can get a exact clarification.
Old 10th February 2013, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete the punter
Thanks LG, but if the data changes post run, wouldn't the area showing the race past race details for each horse also change to show the run? this part gives me doubts.
Like i said, i can't dump the data from R&S after scratchings into my spreadsheet to compare it with the data during the night, if i was able to do so i can get a exact clarification.

I can only go on the evidence I have seen personally which is it changes after the race. I would not record the the numbers after the race as you may be recording false data.

I don't think its all of the data that updates but stuff like the ratings do seem to update.
Old 10th February 2013, 09:12 AM

At some point the BRR = base run rating will change for the DS data. So what I do is check to see if the last 3 runs includes the most recent race. if it doesnt, I assume that I am still looking at old data. From experience, the neurals are a bit more of a 'closed box'.

Help?

LG
Old 11th February 2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
I can only go on the evidence I have seen personally which is it changes after the race. I would not record the the numbers after the race as you may be recording false data.
Agreed UB
Old 14th February 2013, 07:08 PM

Thanks for the feedback
very much appreciated