Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 3rd January 2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendo
[QUOTE=The Ocho]I use BF Bot Manager which has the ability to select all the races, manually select horses to lay and has a Maria staking plan.

Do they provide instructions on how to set this up. Their website has multiple manuals and bots. I did a search for maria and nothing was found.?

Here it is (just search for Maria). It also gives instructions on how to do what you want to do. If any problems just write on here (I have no affiliation with them at all):

http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documen...vorites_bot.pdf

― Earl Nightingale
Old 3rd January 2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz
Michael and Chrome,
are the softwares you provide download and install type to have the basics and then the fees are for data and maintenance for the installed program/s to run on ?

I have looked at both web sites, navigated and not sure what the programs are anymore.

Thanks.

Hi Puntz

Our software is the download and install type that lives on your computer. The overall data that R2W provides contains both official data sourced under a commercial agreement with RISA that in turn falls under the Racing Administration Act 1998 and Racing Administration Amendment Bill 2008 as well as a large amount of proprietary data that is produced in-house and by others contracted by R2W.

There is an initial cost for the software (these are bundled as starter packs that include an initial 2 months subscription and some past data) and then monthly and/or annual subscription costs that allow for the ongoing download of daily data. There are no costs associated with any software upgrades (which occur on a regular basis).

Our database and sophisticated form analysis tools are best suited to those either wanting to research past data for the purposes of creating systems/methods or serious form students that spend considerable time creating their own ratings and other key data that aid in the form analysis process.

If you have any specific questions feel free to email me on paul@ratings2win.com.au

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/

Last edited by PaulD01 : 3rd January 2015 at 04:15 PM.
Old 3rd January 2015, 04:36 PM

Quote:
PaulD01
Our software is the download and install type that lives on your computer.

Thanks,

Quote:
If you have any specific questions feel free to email me on

Not yet, waiting for reviews on MS's next OS, Win 10 I think it is in a few months time. Thanks again.
Old 3rd January 2015, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz
Michael and Chrome,
are the softwares you provide download and install type to have the basics and then the fees are for data and maintenance for the installed program/s to run on ?

I have looked at both web sites, navigated and not sure what the programs are anymore.

Thanks.

Hi Puntz,
My database is quite different to Michael's, in that it does not have it's own ratings nor can it select upcoming selections. It is a research tool with data going back as far as 1998.
You download and install it and it contains all that past data with free monthly updates for a year included in the price.
If you have purchased the database at any time in the past, you can request an update for $60 at any time in the future and you will get an up to date historical database. You won't miss any past information.
Clients for the most part use it to analyse times, systems and test their own ratings as no part of the database is locked, you can export all or selected data in various .csv, .xls, .xlsx etc. etc.
There are over 223,000 Metropolitan Provincial and Country races in the database and over 2.3 million horse runs.
*RaceCensus now updated to 31/03/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 4th January 2015, 12:25 AM

Thanks CP,
So it does not provide data as in Form before the race ?

For example, If I require the Win Place percentages of a field of horses, Prize Money etc etc in csv or Excel, lets say on Friday for the following Saturday's races, and results after that race day as the 2nd part of the completed data set, is that part of it to ?

Or is the fresh data available after the race day events with results ?
( which technically becomes "historical data").
Old 4th January 2015, 10:05 AM

Correct it is only historical data, updated on a monthly basis.
It was built as a cheaper alternative for those that just want to test systems, or ratings theories etc.
*RaceCensus now updated to 31/03/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 4th January 2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
It was built as a cheaper alternative for those that just want to test systems, or ratings theories etc.

Thanks,