Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 15th October 2005, 05:25 PM

Default tri nations

tri nations

Aus to win $1.11 I really cant see Aus losing this one to NZ. Even though theres no such thing as 100% in gambling. I believe an 11% return in investment is such a good offer. Shall be a good game, Might see NZ scoring first try and then Aus dominating the full game. Predicting Aus 20-6 NZ
Old 16th October 2005, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefan
Aus to win $1.11 I really cant see Aus losing this one to NZ. Even though theres no such thing as 100% in gambling. I believe an 11% return in investment is such a good offer.

Hmmmm, perhaps they thought the same as you. They looked complacent to me. NZ was really up for this game.
Old 19th October 2005, 06:53 AM

The bookies still have Australia as short priced favourites to win the whole thing. Not sure why. I know that Australia lost the first game last year and ended up winning, but that loss wasn't in Sydney. If NZ wins this Friday in Auckland, it's going to be VERY hard for Australia to even make the final, let alone win it. So, if anyone out there thinks NZ can win this week in Auckland, perhaps they could back both NZ & GB for the TriNations. If Australia then fails to make the final, they have a guaranteed profit. Of course, with the players they have in the Kangaroos team, they could easily win 4 matches in a row to take it out, but they just don't look like value to me.
Old 19th October 2005, 11:20 AM
Banned

$1.26 to win friday night , thats stupid and anyone who backed them last week or this week has more money than brains?
Old 19th October 2005, 03:45 PM
Banned

I was flicking through foxtel and saw "tri nations rugby" advertised, hoping it was a replay from a previous wallabies match. Then I found out it was league
They shouldn't be allowed to call it tri-nations rugby. Instead I think I flicked it to the nfl.
Old 27th November 2005, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
The bookies still have Australia as short priced favourites to win the whole thing. Not sure why. If NZ wins this Friday in Auckland, it's going to be VERY hard for Australia to even make the final, let alone win it. So, if anyone out there thinks NZ can win this week in Auckland, perhaps they could back both NZ & GB for the TriNations.

Hope some of you took the tip. Magnificent value about the kiwis. They were $4 or more today (absolutely ridiculous price), but I didn't have to worry about that as I already had $5.75 about them.

Looks like Wayne Bennett's passed his dreadful Broncos disease onto the Australians. They were disgraceful. Apart from the Soccer, this has been a woeful year for Australia in sport.

Last edited by Sportz : 27th November 2005 at 07:18 AM.
Old 28th November 2005, 08:44 AM

Talking

Hey Spotz,

Don't blame Bennett for your teams poor performance....I got the impression they had visions of sun, surf, and drinking icy cold beer out of coconut shells whilst lazing around the BBQ with the sweet smelling aroma of tender steak caressing the gentle breeze, and all prepared by near naked shielas.

Hey mate, did they really wanta be there !!!!
Old 29th November 2005, 04:42 PM

Thumbs up

Yep that's the winter codes sewn up.
Let's see Rugby League tri nations, Rugby Union tri nations and of course the netball for the ladies.
Then we also got the 2011 rugby wWorld Cup, no thanks to the ******s who run your rugby.
Not bad for a nation of 4,000,000
Old 1st December 2005, 06:16 AM

Hey Kiwi,

Don't sell our netballing girls short....they also won the tri-series in Jamaca....and they are the world champs.