Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 24th July 2012, 04:58 PM

Hi UB,
This is the closest thing I have seen here to a system which replaces a daily wage and/or generates a sustained run of profits UB. I'm sure its happening elsewhere, just not fully disclosed like yours.

Top effort mate.

LG

PS incidentally... what level of confidence would you say you would have in laying 20-30-40% of the field with longer term success on carefully selected races - I appreciate that POT would be heavily down but do you think you could carve out a positive return over say a month or does 1 or 2 accidents kill one's chances. I ask bc i have little = no idea on the laying strategy per se?
Old 24th July 2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
PS incidentally... what level of confidence would you say you would have in laying 20-30-40% of the field with longer term success on carefully selected races - I appreciate that POT would be heavily down but do you think you could carve out a positive return over say a month or does 1 or 2 accidents kill one's chances. I ask bc i have little = no idea on the laying strategy per se?

It depends on what your laying and how your laying. if your laying 40% of the market and break even on three of those, lose a small amount on the fav, and make a lot when they all lose then you might be able to do it.

Each person needs to find the method that suits them. For example Mark likes to create a book and heavily focuses on the shorter end of the market for laying, whereas I like the longer end of the market becuase I like the consistency. Doing your own research and feeling comfortable with the method is the key.