Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd January 2006, 03:55 PM

Default FANTASY RACING STABLE 2

Welcome to the 2nd Fantasy Racing competition. Hopefully, this will again prove to be a lot of fun and a great challenge. The object of the game is to select a stable of horses to race for you during the Autumn and Winter Carnivals. The competition will run from February 4 to June 12 and the races we will be operating on are all Group1, Group2, Group3 and Listed races on Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide tracks. The winner of the competition will be the person who ends up with the greatest amount of prizemoney after June 12. I've made a few rule changes to the 1st comp to bring a bit of tactics and strategy into it. Should be interesting I hope.

Please read the rules very carefully.

RULES

(1) Everyone must select a stable of 15 horses, 3 from the 2YO category and 6 each from the 3YO and 4YO+ categories. Everyone has a starting bank of $5,000,000, and you can spend as much or as little of that money on your original stable as you wish.

(2) Unlike last time, the cost of any trades you want to make in future months comes out of your bank. You can not simply swap one horse for another. So make your selections very wisely, because the less money you spend with your original stable and the more successful your stable is, the more money you will be able to spend on new horses further down the track.

(3) I've provided 3 price lists for you: 2YO, 3YO & 4YO+ with prices down to $100,000. If there is a horse that I haven't listed here, that you want in your stable, then you can purchase it for $50,000. (But please make sure you check it's age and you spell it's name correctly when you send your entry to me).

(4) At the end of February, March, April and May, I will be making some changes to the lists, increasing or decreasing the $ values on some horses as well as adding or deleting some horses. At these times, there will be a short trading period when you can replace up to 5 of your stable horses with other horses from the list, providing that you have the necessary amount in your bank to purchase them. Remember that whatever trades you make, you must always have 3 2YOs, 6 3YO & 6 4YO+ horses.

(5) Each month, when you choose your stable, you must also nominate three horses, one from each age category to be your "Stable Stars". Any prizemoney your "Stable Stars" earn during the month will count double towards your total.

The final deadline for entering your stable is midnight Thursday February 2nd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To make sure we have plenty of variety with our stables, I would like everyone to send their entries to me by email.

sportznut 67 @ hotmail dot com

Simply send your list of 15 horses (3 2YO, 6 3YO, 6 4YO+), list all their prices, the total amount you've spent, and how much is left of your $5,000,000. Also remember to nominate your 3 "Stable Stars" (one from each category) for the month of February.

To add interest, we will again have a betting competition to coincide with our stables, placing a hypothetical $1 win bet on all of our stable runners whenever they run at a major metro meeting.

Good luck everyone, and if you have any questions, just ask.