Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 26th March 2009, 06:16 PM

Default Albion Park Tonight

One tip for each race and one tip only. the missus is waiting to go to dinner.
race 1 5 bogie bomber (predicted odds $2.70)
race 2 7 beauty state (predicted odds $3.20)
race 3 7 irish fantasy (predicted odds $5.90)
race 4 7 bounding (predicted odds $6.70)
race 5 1 bluey's spirit (would love to tip as a special but extreme hard race. predicted odds $9.20)
race 6 6 earth quest (predicted odds $4.80)
race 7 2 gnarraloo (special predicted odds $1.40)
race 8 8 lethal mariska (tough race should be 10/1 and great each way odds)
race 9 5 hit for ten (ordinary race. this my mates dog can run 6 lengths faster than this field. Predicted odds $3.80 but hoping for 10/1 to get on race to race double)
race 10 5 royston aaaaaaaa (leads, wins, pays $1.10)
Old 28th March 2009, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijuandaQLD
One tip for each race and one tip only. the missus is waiting to go to dinner.
race 1 5 bogie bomber (predicted odds $2.70)
race 2 7 beauty state (predicted odds $3.20)
race 3 7 irish fantasy (predicted odds $5.90)
race 4 7 bounding (predicted odds $6.70)
race 5 1 bluey's spirit (would love to tip as a special but extreme hard race. predicted odds $9.20)
race 6 6 earth quest (predicted odds $4.80)
race 7 2 gnarraloo (special predicted odds $1.40)
race 8 8 lethal mariska (tough race should be 10/1 and great each way odds)
race 9 5 hit for ten (ordinary race. this my mates dog can run 6 lengths faster than this field. Predicted odds $3.80 but hoping for 10/1 to get on race to race double)
race 10 5 royston aaaaaaaa (leads, wins, pays $1.10)

A disgraceful night.
race 1 bogie bomber starts off the night well but returns only $1.90
race 2 beauty state very bad effort
race 3 irish fantasy solid third but never a threat
race 4 bounding - race not seen
race 5 bluey's spirit ran fourth. right box just too far up in grade. watch when back to fourth grade
race 6 earth quest ran third. decent third after early trouble....NTD
race 7 gnarraloo equal best bet of the night and saluted surprisingly got even money thought 2/1 on was more his price
race 8 lethal mariska race not seen
race 9 hit for ten ran a solid last. i ended up backing second reserve clarrie early when i saw it got a run. first up jumped to lead run down in straight for second $4.40 place
race 10. the royston was ultra impressive in the last. it shouldnt have been much more than money back but paid $1.50 so whoever was on got a bonus

bad night lets see about next thursday.
Old 6th April 2009, 06:41 PM

missed last thursday night but lets go for tonight. 2 minutes to the first so we'll kick off with it and then post the rest.

tough maiden race to start. dont like the two first starters. like the 4,5 and 6 dogs. probably lean towards the 4 and 5 quinella but the 6 is a littermate to top grade runner dashing corsair.

numbers. 5/4/6 with the 7 for first fours
Old 6th April 2009, 06:54 PM

ok onto race 2 after numbers in the first were 2/ dead heat 1+7. so the run of my tips continues with the great call on 'dont like the first starters.'

race 2 in these races i actually like two of the first starters. First starters Azz UNo (5) and Setanta (8). Azz Uno trained by a friend who very rarely debuts bad dogs. while Setanta exceptionally bred out of a dam who has thrown 30.10 winners at Albion Park. of the rest Hara's Thunder (1) has been consistent and Pedro's Money (6) desperately needs some luck with the draw. hasnt been far away and will threaten

more to come. missus has the ol morning sickness at night
Old 6th April 2009, 07:22 PM

well race 2 was a little better with numbers across the line 6/1/5/2.

onto race 3
a lot of youngsters in this race and on form shown the second reserve Miss Black Magic is probably the one to beat. hasnt really shown that much early pace but if it can get a little room at the first turn i think should win. danger is mostly Bundy Assassin (7) which has shown a ton of early pace. well bred and will likely start favourite. Cant fault last start winner Classy Heights (6) beautifully bred and has the form on the board. danger is its wide draw. could bring it unstuck. Next best Thumpster Bale (1)
numbers 10/6/1/7

race 4
smart field with the two standouts class wise Tonto Tears (4) and Strong Breeze (5). drawn outside a few slow beginners i think it is just which ever one hits the first turn in front. given some early room Coulta Dust (7) could show up despite its poor 1 from 10 t/d
numbers 4/5/7/1
Old 6th April 2009, 07:44 PM

wow loving the race 3 result numbers across line 10/6/1/3. missed out only on the first four.

onto race 5 and what a race. this is a beauty.
Lots of Moolah made a successful return to QLD with a smashing 29.96 first up. add a 30.04 win after as well as a slashing second and then there is the vacant box inside and its a shut case. then u look at the dog outside it and all certainty goes out the window. Dashing Corsair another track flyer with a best of 30.01 and a last start 30.11 win. and since i started writing this ive just looked at the unitab for the race and the 6 is out so scrap every word i just said. im here laughing at my stupid self lol. now with two vacant boxes inside it Dashing Corsair comes into $1.30. is still up against a few special ones in Grampian (2) and Elma Fud (8). when it first started racing i thought Grampian would be a group 1 dog. has only turned into a top grader at Albion which while no disgrace i think hasnt lived up to expectations. while the 8 is a consistent runner who has early pace and can go low.
numbers 7/8/2/1
Old 6th April 2009, 08:21 PM

race 6
after being bashed from pillar to post last week i think royston renegad.e should bounce back this week. will be odds on again
number 3/1/7/6

race 7
interesting race where probably whatever leads will win. Pace from the inside boxes but i lean towards Peach Bikini (3) first up over the trip. has shown enough over the 520 to make it favourite and i think the likely winner. Dangers Sneaky Shiraz (1), Dooley's Angel (2) and Perfect Pedro (4). 1 and 2 both can win but have to lead to win, cannot come from behind. 4 is in the same boat as Peach Bikini with its first start at the distance. has shown enough to threaten but is fairly young and might need the experience.
numbers 3/4/1/5

race 8
average race with the standout the 8 on paper but does mix its form. is a flying machine early but does weaken. i think tender lee (1) could be a big danger late
numbers 8/1/3/6
Old 7th April 2009, 06:10 AM

ok well back from the hospital and its 6am but turns out i've got twins. only got to race 8 last night but here's the review.

selections
race 1 5/4/6/7 - bombed out with final placings 2/1+7
race 2 5/8/1/6 - not too bad with the numbers 6/1/5
race 3 10/6/1/7 - good race here got the tri numbers straight out 10/6/1
race 4 4/5/7/1 - thought either the 4 or 5 would win and so it was 5/8/3
race 5 7/8/2/1 - another good race with dashing corsair paying unbelievable odds of $2.30 on uni and $3.00 on nsw. i rated it $1.30 or $1.40 chance
race 6 3/1/7/6 - another ok race with numbers 3/7/6 although these odds and exotics were skinny
race 7 3/4/1/5 - ok race with the 3 winning and 5 adding value to the exotics.
race 8 8/1/3/6 - i had to look this one up on my phone from the hospital and when i saw tender lee won i wasnt surprised but when i saw it paid $8 and $2.80 on unitab and $15 odd dollars on nsw it hurt. final numbers were 1/9/8/3

so not a bad night

from each races 4 selections i tipped 7 of 8 winner with 4 picked in the first selection. 3 tri out of 8 and 4 quin out of 8.

4 selected winners paid 7.8 2.3 1.6 2.6
Old 7th April 2009, 01:03 PM

i generally prefer to stick to class 1 meetings at Albion Park on Monday and Thursday nights but ill have a go here for tonight.

race 1
bunch of very ordinary dogs. Sheza Shaza (6) is the only first starter. From a litter of 12 it is the only one not to have started. 7 winners in the litter including a couple of speedy dogs. Dynamic Lady has been thereabouts in races over 520m and meets a lot of bad dogs here. have to give a chance to black snip purely on the draw. Watch Molly's Power (5)
number 3/1/6/5

race 2
same as the first with ordinary maidens. Dino's Hero (2) only first starter however trainer is renowned for having very very very slow dogs. Spooner Street (1) has shown enough over the 520m to worry these a lot. will likely start favourite however in its runs to date has had no early pace to speak of. Mitzie Angel (3) has had just the 3 starts finishing midfield each time but is a half sister to group 1 winner Knocka Norris and Elite Oriental. Fourex Cited (5) is the most consistent in the field so we'll stick with it
numbers 5/1/4/3

race 3
good race with Alina (1) likely favourite from the draw. not much between it, Pure Surf (6) and Pepi Power (8). Then we have Mentalist (2) that should get a good run and Marville Flyer (3) who has shown ability in the past
number 8/1/2/6

now that we've gotten rid of the maidens i would advise not betting in all three

race 4
Wow great to see Queen Lauryn (7) back on deck. Initially a 6 dog field, now 5 with the scratching of kennelmate Flying Kostanza. That dog would have been the only one to get within 15 lengths. This race is like the Lucy's Light plunge at the Gold COast 4 or so years ago. Rightly she should be $1.04. if it were up to me i'd have $10,000 on the other four dogs, blow out the Queens odds and have a quick mil on her with private agencies.
numbers 7/7/7/7/5/1/8

race 5
Another 20 length winner from the Tony Brett kennel with Bogie Bomber (5). despite the poor draw will give these a cold. Janefield Lad (6) and Premeditated (8) look the place hopes.
numbers 5/8/6/2

race 6
not so confident but on form Custom Alloy (1) should be a special from the inside. Dangers are likely Tuffaz (2), Veyron (6) and Emergency Dash (7)
numbers 1/7/6/2

race 7
Sargent Elite (8) from the outside looks a good thing. doesnt have exceptional early pace but with the room to move early should be prominant enough early to take over in the back straight. Megabrooke Too (4) looks the early leader but is weak at the end of 520m. Throw Jillie Bean (6) the old timer in the multiples
number 8/6/4/1

will finish this arvo if i get the chance. should be enough winners there to make do until then
Old 7th April 2009, 05:14 PM

resuming with the 8th
good field with the two to watch in the outside boxes. Karmazz (7) and Sunlander (8) both very good young dogs with exceptional records over short distance. really tough to go either way but ill go Sunlander by half a length. Vintage Sparkler (3) has a good record as well and will be in the market while Vee (1) who mixes form has drawn a decent box for the first time in forever and could show up.
number 8/7/1/3

race 9
tough race. no doubt on pure speed Rylee's Road (6) demolishes this field by 10 lengths. Its won 4 from 10 but only 1 of 6 at this t/d. im going to go inside it with Flaming Tsunami (5). running consistently of late and despite the squeeze box i think could cross the line ahead of the rest. might get 10/1. danger is last start winner Late Show Lee (8). although its last victory was from the inside a repeat of that performance wins this race.
number 5/8/6/1

race 10
ordinary race to finish. just a 6 dog field with Charming Molly (2) the likely one to watch. Dark Whisper (6) looks the main danger and throw in All Jazzy (1) purely because its got the inside.
numbers 2/6/1/7

specials

cant go past Queen Lauryn and Bogie Bomber but if ur after something at a little value then id lean towards Flaming Tsunami in the 9th but it looks like a race day for favourites

good luck with it all