Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th October 2001, 08:25 AM
mickre

In reply to Matt. I currently work for one
of these so called **********. I don't know what industry you are in, but there are bad apples
in any industry. I have been to interviews
to a few of these that advertise, but after
seeing what they do, declined the offers. So
called inside info (yeah!),and limited
full memberships (sure).
The people I work for are genuine, the figures are genuine. I don't think this is
the appropiate forum to mention company names
but I will respond to any doubting thomases.
Old 31st October 2001, 10:04 PM

Quote:
On 2001-10-22 20:31, mac wrote:
Hi Dave,

I've had a couple of brochures and phone calls from them, don't know how they got my name. The software was $6,000 up front with no ongoing fees. When I told them I wasn't going to fork out that amount of money they were more flexible on price (pay over a number of months).

Anyway, this happened a couple of months ago and I decided to develop my own system based on a couple of books and have been trialing it over the past 4 weeks(in fact, before this I only ever placed a bet on Cup Day, but getting these brochures prompted me to try myself!). So far I'm up to $170 dollars from my initial pool of $100 betting around 25% each Saturday around 3 races. It takes me about 90 minutes to work out 1 race.

EVERYTHING I've read discredits systems, but then how does mine seem to work? Well mine is formed based and includes a LOT of a historical data hence the time. Most systems don't seem to have the punter put in any hard work - If it was easy everybody would do it!

I know I've only run my system for a month and it could still be a slow death spiral, but I'm having fun

If you hear anything further on Eclipse let me know - the figures they sent look very good, actually too good. Also check out the consumer affairs web sites - Queensland is the home of ******** racing systems, BUT Eclipse, the company and the directors don't appear on ANY ******** list, I checked...

[ This Message was edited by: mac on 2001-10-22 20:34 ]

hi there what are the books you read i use a program to bulid systems it might be handy for me to get them
chees charliez

Old 28th November 2001, 09:32 AM

hi dave... hard work on here when you talk "systems" ... I too have have been contacted by NSA over their eclipse program and have looked in vain for some mention of them on any of the ******** lists- not a one, and for a business that has been trading under the same name ( and yes I checked that too)for the past 7 years you would think that there might be a complaint or 2, but in all my phone calls to Qld, NSW and SA I havent found one. They do guarantee that the program that you buy from them at $5500 will generate the same results on past race data as theirs did, same winners and same loosers, you just have to access old sportsman newspapers and key in the data for races that they bet on to see if the out come matches... if it doesnt you get your $5500 back. Anyway it has been a month since your first post... did you invest in a program? How is it preforming ??

happy betting my friends...

Old 28th November 2001, 12:34 PM

On 2001-11-28 09:32, kaz wrote:
"They do guarantee that the program that you buy from them at $5500 will generate the same results on past race data as theirs did, same winners and same loosers, you just have to access old sportsman newspapers and key in the data for races that they bet on to see if the out come matches... if it doesnt you get your $5500 back."

That is called retro fitting. Anyone can put past results into a programme. It proves absolutely nothing.

Alas poor Yorick....
Old 28th November 2001, 04:40 PM

mmmmmm....
thankyou puntz and Mr Logic.....
this is hard... I want to make llllooooots of money! but...I am not silly either! I have thought about this retro thing but this program does not stock pile "horses/ placings etc... it picks out using probability of the win... just statistic crunching. so how do they retro fit into 1 meg of ram if all you are doing is feeding it the information for a particular race (any saturday sydney/melbourne race over the past 7 years) and it selects the same picks as it did then ?

Old 12th December 2001, 11:14 AM

There is a site which is a must to get feedback from actual users of computer racing software such as the ones mentioned here visit http://www.zip.com.au/~keeva/grq/forum/
Old 15th December 2001, 12:34 PM

VISIT-www.zip.com.au/~keeva/grq/forum/ This has plenty of current users & non are happy.
Old 15th December 2001, 12:36 PM

VISIT-www.zip.com.au/~keeva/grq/forum/ This has plenty of current users & non are happy.
Old 21st February 2002, 09:02 PM

I have wasted my hard earned on this piece of ****! Anyone else who has done so, or knows anything about NSA get back to me. I'm diggin' the dirt to bury these *****.

Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-02-22 12:09 ]
Old 8th March 2002, 09:29 PM

I got my money back!! The old sayings "know your enemy" and "knowledge is power" certainly are very accurate. They know they haven't a leg to stand after the court verdicts from last year.

Still "burning" though and I'm keen to move onto other scammers now, might be a bit of a hobby from now on.....