Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 24th May 2012, 01:50 PM

Default develop a system

this is for moeee

go and get a decent database moeee, you'll have a ball with it, and it will answer all those pesky little questions you have on all matter of things. the database i've got is from this site, and the horses that should appear in the results actually do, so to me it confirms it's authenticity.

$400 spend and you're away.

but that's only a part of it moeee. i haven't had a wager since i've had this database, never really been a huge punter, nor one who needs to bet all the time. what it's taught me is that "there is a very fine line between winning and losing"

and my main system has been proven as a goer. it's a win% based system and there are a couple of filters that the database won't do, which gives me a further edge (yes moeee i'll give one of them to you .... where the horse is trained).

i've proven quite a few other systems, but as i said in a prior post, that's the easy bit.

there 12 years worth of data there ........

i'm still trying to prove one of my other favourite systems that i was sure was a really big goer but ???
Old 24th May 2012, 02:52 PM
Suspended

I'm good thanks Barny.

I'll keep my $400 for useful things like bread and milk.

I'm done here too.
Old 24th May 2012, 04:02 PM

it's just that you're forever badgering everyone for proof of systems, proof of POT's, here's your chance to do it all for yourself

only trying to help

you've bleated how you can never win, here's an opportunity to buy an authentic database
Old 24th May 2012, 04:30 PM

i'll give you my system selections for melbourne for saturday moeee, there u go, you might be able to afford a croissant and latte sunday morning eh?
Old 24th May 2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
i'll give you my system selections for melbourne for saturday
I look forward to that. When will you post them?
Old 24th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Vortech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
it's just that you're forever badgering everyone for proof of systems, proof of POT's, here's your chance to do it all for yourself

only trying to help

you've bleated how you can never win, here's an opportunity to buy an authentic database

A valid point!
Old 25th May 2012, 10:49 AM

Banca Mo is the closest selection (technically NOT because it failed marginally because it is a backmarker, but I'll punt it coz it was close) in the last.

My post titled "It's a fine line between pleasure and pain" came to mind while doing the form. There were 4 more nags that only marginally missed out on being a selection through ONE filter. eg; days break missing by one day, and Api missing by one placing.

The easy part surely is the development of a system's POT.

I have a suite of 7 systems and all combined they give approx 6 bets per month and a POT of 66% ..... take it or leave it as to whether you believe it. I haven't punted it so far.
Old 25th May 2012, 10:56 AM

and to those nimrods who don't believe my figures, that's ok, but the question remains as to how to make a quid based on 6 bets per month ???

the systems are asking me to become a far bigger gambler than I have ever been. i need to punt at least fifteen hundred on each selection. that's 9k per month for a POT of approx $1,500 per week.

and the run of outs hits straight away ...... then where am i ?

as i suggested, the easy part is the system development. i need three times as many systems whilst retaining the "notional" POT of 66% to make it work and lessen the chance of a bad run of outs.
Old 25th May 2012, 11:20 AM
Vortech

Do you incorporate top jockeys?
Old 25th May 2012, 11:31 AM

no, haven't even looked at that as yet. my systems are based around busting many myths including days break between runs etc. after years of thinging Api was nonsense, i now have a belief that it's worthwhile as a base to find the classier horses in a race. i try hard to make sure each filter fits hand in glove with the other filters, and is logical too. price is a good filter. i recall a post on here where the late geoff murphy won punting his horses but only when they were 4 / 1 or better. he said his strike rate meant he could lose punting that way. whether that's a true story i dont know but it's on this site somewhere.

a good horse, a good jockey, a good bet ..... and better than 4 / 1 should be a good filter.