Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 16th May 2013, 05:22 PM

Default Bots

Bots can be limiting. I have BetBotPro and it is limiting. It is good as a straight forward bot but that is where it ends. It will not let me back and lay in the same race and off memory I can't run two bots on the same race. Can anyone point me to a bot that will do the following. Back and lay in the same race. Be able to set the parameters such as (1) Back at SP 2nd Fav if >$4 and if 3rd fav >$6 and 4th Fav if >$10 etc either to level stakes or dutching etc and at the same time (2) lay fav if between $2-3.50, 2nd fav if< $3.50, 3rd fav if <$5, etc to liability. Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Banned

BF Bot Manager Multiple Strategies bot.
RP
Old 16th May 2013, 06:09 PM

Thanks RP
I see this is a monthly subscription add on. One of my pet hates. I don't mind paying if there value. Ie updating etc. Is there any alternatives?
Old 16th May 2013, 06:33 PM

You could try http://www.betangel.com It can do a lot of stuff, there's also the facility to use excel, does get a tad complex though, certainly for me anyway.

There's a free 14 day trial so you can see what you're getting, half way through they'll offer you a reduced subscription for 99GBP p.a. ~ not sure what that is in Aus $
Old 16th May 2013, 07:47 PM

Thebetengine.co.uk does what you want I think. Costs about $16 per month.
Old 16th May 2013, 08:29 PM

or learn to code your own bot.
Old 16th May 2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
or learn to code your own bot.

Something to aspire too
Old 17th May 2013, 06:29 AM

At least that way you won't be constrained by any software as you can make it do what ever you want. Ths sample code is a great start from betfair and all you need to learn is how to run it and then play with modifying it. Google is great for learning to code and help with how to do things.
Old 17th May 2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beton
Thanks RP
I see this is a monthly subscription add on. One of my pet hates. I don't mind paying if there value. Ie updating etc. Is there any alternatives?
Hi Beton,

Gruss software was the first bot I tried, you can run it out of an excel spreadsheet for any triggering that you want. They have been around for years. I don't use them anymore because we have our own (not for sale) solution now.

Unfortunately they too ask for money but at 6 pounds per month it is as cheep as it gets. Then all you have to do is complete the triggers in excel and you have what you need.

Michal
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/
Old 17th May 2013, 06:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
At least that way you won't be constrained by any software as you can make it do what ever you want. Ths sample code is a great start from betfair and all you need to learn is how to run it and then play with modifying it. Google is great for learning to code and help with how to do things.
More information please UB. Are you talking about modifying an existing bot, as in tap into the software and modify it? Or are you talking about a purpose built piece of software and what's this about Betfair sample code??
RP