Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st June 2013, 07:30 PM

I've got some good news and some bad news for you, young man, about the shotgun I own. The good news for you is, I'm a really bad shot. The bad news for you is, I've got a sh!t load of ammo!!

I promise you I used this one .....

..... and number 10 from RP is a favourite in my area, country Vic.
Old 21st June 2013, 07:49 PM
Banned

I thought this might bring you out of hiding Barny, haven't laughed so much since your last " married women" post. Put it on my facebook page, got lot's of thumbs up from the blokes. can't work out why I got nothing from the girls? Getting too serious around here, ....lol
RP
Old 23rd June 2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
can't work out why I got nothing from the girls?
To answer you succinctly ... you're a bloke. They don't want to encourage the truth getting out there for fear of an uprising from us blokes (not that we're smart enough or brave enough to do anything about it, or for that matter even identify what it is we're supposed to be upset at !!!). They're working behind the scenes to bring on board women from all other cultures to follow the example set out in the sad scenario I posted. It's not the North Koreans, fanatical religious followers (who BTW are putting a light hearted spin on things as suicide bombers by asking someone to pull their finger just before detonation), cults, fanatical political followers ............... it's women we need to be afraid of !!! And I own a couple of them, one @ 19 years of age and one @ 16 years of age. So the only reason your female partner would object to this post is that they're trying to keep a lid on things ..... If the mods ban this post then you can assume ProPun has been infiltrated !!!!!!!!!!

Waiter brought my dessert to the table and I complained that he had his thumb in my ice cream ... "Yup, the doctor said I've got an infection and I need to keep it cold !!"

Last edited by Barny : 23rd June 2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old 23rd June 2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
............... it's women we need to be afraid of !!! And I own a couple of them, one @ 19 years of age and one @ 16 years of age.
Cripes Barny, you are way behind me son.. here's me thinking you are a craggy old politically incorrect b (did I at least get the last bit right??)

LG
Old 24th June 2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Cripes Barny, you are way behind me son.. here's me thinking you are a craggy old politically incorrect b (did I at least get the last bit right??)

LG

Can you use these letters LG ?? a-s-t-a-r-d
Old 10th July 2013, 05:51 PM

The simplest and best meal ever !!!!! Cook half a packet of dry spaghetti, nearly al dente and drain. Into a pot fry some garlic and chilli if that's your taste, add a 700ml bottle of tomato cooking sauce, add 500 grams of marinara mix (from any supermarket, mine tonight had an abundance of mussels and prawns), add the pasta and cook for a few minutes until the marinara mix is cooked.

That's it, there's at least three meals in this and it microwaves up sensationally as a leftover, at about $2 to $3 per serve. If you were served this in a restaurant you'd be pretty pleased. The BEST ever, and easiest meal to cook !!!!!
Old 10th July 2013, 06:29 PM

Put a sample in the post then, cookie.. money is on the fridge

LG
Old 13th July 2013, 12:44 PM

"There is nothing like a Crown ..... for picking it up and putting it down"

I CANNOT get this jingle out of my head !!!!!!!!!!, anyone help ?? I don't really expect a response, I think I've lost the plot .............. lol

At least I'm not clogging up the systems thread with my "look at me !!" posts
Old 13th July 2013, 01:53 PM

There's no "i" in TEAM as they say when trying to point out the obvious that a "team" is bigger than the individual, but there is ...........

.......... an "m" and an "e", which when joined together spells "me", so next time you're sitting in one of those **** meetings, just mention that to the facilitator stoopid enuff to insult your intelligence with that simplistic, de-motivating, numb nut saying. That's it from me for the day !!! lol
Old 13th July 2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
"There is nothing like a Crown ..... for picking it up and putting it down"

I CANNOT get this jingle out of my head !!!!!!!!!!, anyone help ?? I don't really expect a response, I think I've lost the plot .............. lol

At least I'm not clogging up the systems thread with my "look at me !!" posts
There is a bit of genius in this one.. 2 bursts of roughly 7 syllables (most great advertising slogans have <=7) and 3 main bits of info means it slips into the head nice and easy. Add to this a catchy tune and it sticks for good.

Simple? yes.

Complex and clever? very

Cheers LG

PS That you in the brown cardi Barny ??

Last edited by Lord Greystoke : 13th July 2013 at 03:59 PM.