Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 8th June 2003, 01:58 PM

Quote:
On 2003-05-29 14:02, osulldj wrote:

I've liked Private Steer as a G1 horse ever since she won a maiden at Kembla by the length of the straight running brilliant time and breaking the course record if I remember rightly (or very close to it). Her figures were the best maiden performance I had in my database for the last 5 years (by a long way). She showed then that she has serious speed.

I've taken her at $15 very early on in Stradbroke betting, which is undoubedtly excellent value in light of her recent form.

i've no doubt it's only a matter of time before she starts winning G1 races. Hopefully it will be the Stradbroke at $15 for me.

I love it when a plan comes together :smile:

Private Steer is a very talented filly...the best in Australia. My speed and pace figures show that her best is right up there with the likes of Lonhro and Defier. I'm already looking forward to the spring!
Old 9th June 2003, 09:28 AM

Osulldj,well done mate....hope you had plenty on her at the 15's,don't envisage ever getting those odds about her again.Although I am still wiping the egg off my face,I am glad you had a good win,and it was pleasing to see Johnny O'Shea win a Group 1.He was born and bred up here,and used to train in Cairns.
He is a good man with a horse,think he will win more Group 1's along the way!
cheers,and well done again!!