Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 13th May 2014, 07:59 PM

For those interested.

I have been able to get the demo code to run with the interactive login. Its painful using the interactive login.

I have also been able to get the non-interactive login demo to work. This was painful just because the instructions were not clear in how to modify the openssl.cfg. All you had to do was paste in the extra information.

So now that I have both of those done I still need to :

1. Modify the login in my library to use the non-interactive login code. Should be easy.
2. Modify every library function to use the new functions. This is major work and will probably take a few weeks.

But it at least works and I will feel a lot more secure when I have the API-NG working as then I can put on two step authentication. Considering the stories I have read from people out there getting their accounts cleaned out I want to do this sooner rather then later.
Old 14th May 2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
One thing that some might overlook, with this new Betfair upgrade, is that most Bots commercially available need to be upgraded to interface. Naturally, that'll be like the Budget tonight, and come at a cost for the upgrade!

Just had an email from BF Bot Manager telling me to upgrade before November 1, when my existing bot will cease to work.

Don't know if they're telling porkies or not?

If you have BF Bot Manager v2 it is a free upgrade. I have no affiliation with them and not even one profitable botable system on their bot by the way.

"This update Bf Bot Manager V2.6.0 is FREE for all our customers with full V2 license key. Soccer bot, Multiple Strategies bot and Bf Notes are also updated to use new NG-API for free."

― Earl Nightingale