Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 4th July 2015, 01:11 PM

Missed Albury, now doing Caulfield 5,
it likes, geezz, I can't post it, it just aint right

sys 1 likes 3
2 likes 2
3 likes 8
4 likes 2
5 likes 9
6 likes 5
and 7 likes 9

3,2,8,2,9,5,and 9
One of those has good chances.
Trifecta, hmm
It might do OK, it might egg me
but it's 1 race, what the heck, have fun
Old 4th July 2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz
Thank Michal
The log code errors at;

Quote:
fso.CopyFile "C:\My Bet Construct Folder\MyBetText.txt", destination path, overwrite

"destination path" and "overwrite" would be just placeholders. Without knowing how you installed/setup RapidBet, Michal wouldn't know what to actually put in here.

"destination path" = the full filename of the bet file you placed in the folder that RapidBet monitors. It would be in the format "C:\ActualBetFolder\theBet.txt". But obviously depends on your individual circumstance.

"overwrite" = "true" or "false" (without quote marks). If there is an existing file of the same name in the specified destination path, this value specifies whether to write over the top of it or not. Whether you would specify true or false, would likely depend on whether RapidBet moves bets once they've been uploaded to some kind of "Done" folder, or whether they sit there for perpetuity. It wouldn't be a problem either way if you chose your bet files to have a unique identifier (i.e instead of calling it "theBet.txt" above, call it "DateVenueRaceRunner.txt" - where Date/Venue/Race#/Runner# are the actual values for this relevant bet. Assuming you don't bet on the same runner in a race more than once...).

I have XP and was able to install the client from the location specified. You might need admin privileges on the machine you're using.

It sounds pretty sweet. Just find the place in your code where it outputs the system selections and - in addition to printing it out on the screen - write it to a file, in the specified format, to the monitored directory.
Old 4th July 2015, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz
Speedy,
If it was a BF bet sent, will it be matched euither way in time ?

I can help with that question. For all intents and purposes YES at BFSP.

I can see where you're coming from Puntz, you've built your systems around TAB trigger prices. That's OK, as you just import a feed of those prices into a Betfair bot.
Old 4th July 2015, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
You wouldn't have that desktop client you could email me by any chance?

shaun2166@hotmail.com

The old Betstream program worked a treat for this and gives access to 2 different pools if you have the accounts.
Shaun the link is in Michal's post!
but here it is:http://tabinfo.com.au/rapidbet/
Old 4th July 2015, 04:22 PM

Ok, all replies noted, thanks.
After the last main races I'll be able to look into it again.

Quote:
Rinconpaul:
I can see where you're coming from Puntz, you've built your systems around TAB trigger prices. That's OK, as you just import a feed of those prices into a Betfair bot.

Yes, local TAB info into Excel, crunch it all up and spit out selections.
The selections derived from that process need to go into the betfair bot straight out to be matched.

In the workbook, in VBA, the web query has a DoUntil and a Loop
That's for the results, it's assuming the bet has been sent, the race has started and we are waiting to see on screen the INTERIM or the PAYING. That "tells" it to go to another process and onto the next race in time order on the list once these are shown.
Must keep in mind, there is a time limit to wait, that's built in to.
It won't Loop forever if the TAB stuffs something up or un-forseen circumstances.
Old 4th July 2015, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog1
Shaun the link is in Michal's post!
but here it is:http://tabinfo.com.au/rapidbet/

Oh, i am blaming old age, that post was to long i must have skipped some,lol, ty

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 4th July 2015, 06:39 PM

Ok, rapid bet installed, now the settings etc

Was off line before.
old age, geez
Old 4th July 2015, 06:40 PM

There is no real difference in this client to the old one, in fact it added my account as soon as i installed it.

Just have to wait for them to activate the account, can't understand why they didn't just transfer it when they created the new system.

This is the code i used in the past to create a bet file

Code:
Sub Bets() Sheets("Selections").Select Range("A4:E100").Select 'Text from this range will be copied to file Dim r As Range, c As Range Dim sTemp As String Dim fName As String 'Variable to hold the filename fName = "C:\" & Sheets("Selections").Range("J1").text & ".txt" 'Set filename to contents of cell and add .txt to the end of it Open fName For Append As #1 'Open the file whose name is in the variable fName For Each r In Selection.Rows sTemp = "" For Each c In r.Cells sTemp = sTemp & c.text & Chr(9) Next c 'Get rid of trailing tabs While Right(sTemp, 1) = Chr(9) sTemp = Left(sTemp, Len(sTemp) - 1) Wend Print #1, sTemp Next r Close #1 Sheets("Selections").Select End Sub

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 4th July 2015, 08:27 PM

This is a txt log filemaker, it is not intended for bet sending, tried to tweak it hence the Sub name changes.
I did not write this code btw
Use for keeping track and error checks.
It has time and date stamps when it logs to txt file, then the log_message.

Make a folder in C:\
C:\BetFolder1
No need to add a txt file, it makes it's own if one is not there.

However,

it appends, rather than over-writse. Needs fixing to take away the append if it is to be used for betting.
It also may not suit rapid bet because of this line in the code.
Not sure how to fix this part cos it affect the whole code.
Code:
original' Write #iFileNumber, Format$(Now, "yyyymmdd-hh:nn:ss") & ">" & strMessage Tried to fix it here, hence it logs """" if nothing else. Write #iFileNumber, Format$("") & strMessage

It's can work in 1 or 2 ways, it's basically a tool.

A:
To test it: Module 2 VBA
Code:
Sub Macro_Test1 () BETLOG "-- write some thing here-----------" 'VBA codes BETLOG"-- write some thing here-----------" End Sub

B:
It can log cell references, that's why I though it might work for the bet senders. But it will show commas and stuff that may make the rapid bet error.
If this can be fixed, be appreciated.

Put this in Module 2 then put some values in the cell ranges
It will log whats in the cell ranges.

Code:
Sub SELECTIONS_SEND_BET() BETLOG Sheets("Sheet1").Range("C3").Value & " " & Sheets("Sheet1").Range("D3").Value & " " & _ Sheets("Sheet1").Range("E3").Value & " " & Sheets("Sheet1").Range("F3").Value End Sub

Put this Code in Module 1 on it's own first,
it's the code that makes log files in txt.

Code:
Public Sub BETLOG(strMessage As String) Dim iFileNumber As Integer '// change name to suit. Const strFileName As String = "C:\BetFolder1\MyBetTEST.LOG" On Error GoTo ErrHandler '// Get the next unused file number '// Most likely will always be 1 iFileNumber = FreeFile If iFileNumber > 0 Then '// 'Open' will create the file if it doesn't already exist Open strFileName For Append As #iFileNumber ' Write #iFileNumber, Format$(Now, "yyyymmdd-hh:nn:ss") & ">" & strMessage Write #iFileNumber, Format$("") & strMessage Else MsgBox "Error getting open file handle...", vbExclamation, "Log Error" End If EndProc: '// If there's an open file handle, '// Close it If iFileNumber > 0 Then Close #iFileNumber End If Exit Sub ErrHandler: '// Just a general error message MsgBox "Error writing log... (" & Err.Number & ": " & Err.Description & ")", vbExclamation, "Log Error" Resume EndProc End Sub
Attached Files
File Type: zip testbetfile1.zip (18.3 KB, 72 views)
Old 4th July 2015, 08:30 PM

J
Quote:
ust have to wait for them to activate the account, can't understand why they didn't just transfer it when they created the new system.

same here, may have to go through the whole new account sign up.
installed all ok, np