Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 13th August 2015, 10:21 AM
Banned

Talking

Wondered about that too.

Ya still got me though.

hehehe
Old 13th August 2015, 10:44 AM
Banned

Smile

Ya know Party.

With the Spring Racing now is the time ta bring out the BIG GUNS.

i.e PPM and World Famous.

By the way has anybody got the latest PPM Magazine newest System they want to swap.

Cheers.

@hotmail.

Last edited by darkydog2002 : 13th August 2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old 13th August 2015, 03:15 PM

Serious question.
Has PPM ever published a long term winning system?
Old 13th August 2015, 04:51 PM

Wink

ASAIK
The Dark Horse.
The Ultimate Dark Horse.

Could be more.
Old 13th August 2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
even more perplexed now as my mucked up interpretation of the "rules" actually performed BETTER than the Bhagwan version,.... by the way does anyone know what happened to Bhagwan,.... I presume he dropped off the "perch" ?
Not sure if he dropped of the perch, but I think he got tired of being harassed here whenever he posted a new system or staking method with some of the naysayers, as he was active on another forum for a while after he stopped posting here. Shame really, he always had managed to spark discussion, which is something this forum lacks these days.

If you look back through some of his posts, there are some absolute gems in there, and I definitely learnt a lot from him, mainly to do with thinking outside the square a bit. Some of his most left field ideas that made zero sense actually worked quite well.
Old 13th August 2015, 05:23 PM
Banned

Smile

So true Thorns.

Cheers
Old 13th August 2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
ASAIK
The Dark Horse.
The Ultimate Dark Horse.

Could be more.

I still have those tucked away in a cupboard. There was another that I followed for a couple of years early this century with success. I'll try to dig it out. That's not a lot over their 99 years of selling them.
Old 13th August 2015, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorns
Not sure if he dropped of the perch, but I think he got tired of being harassed here whenever he posted a new system or staking method with some of the naysayers, as he was active on another forum for a while after he stopped posting here. Shame really, he always had managed to spark discussion, which is something this forum lacks these days.

If you look back through some of his posts, there are some absolute gems in there, and I definitely learnt a lot from him, mainly to do with thinking outside the square a bit. Some of his most left field ideas that made zero sense actually worked quite well.

You could be right there, and in fact I was one who sledged him for some of his staking ideas that to me were just increasing stakes really, but this latest revelation has got me stumped, as I've ran it over several discarded plans and it's turned them from LOT to POT or at least from a small loss to a much smaller loss, at this moment I can't figure out how that can be!
Old 13th August 2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
ASAIK
The Dark Horse.
The Ultimate Dark Horse.

Could be more.

How does one go about finding these two systems?

― Earl Nightingale
Old 14th August 2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
You could be right there, and in fact I was one who sledged him for some of his staking ideas that to me were just increasing stakes really, but this latest revelation has got me stumped, as I've ran it over several discarded plans and it's turned them from LOT to POT or at least from a small loss to a much smaller loss, at this moment I can't figure out how that can be!

Yes most of the staking plans were as you say just increasing stakes and will not work long term. However the thing I found with the majority during testing any of his ideas, was that if you went in with your eyes wide open, you could actually make money using a lot of his staking methods (wont say all as haven't tested most of them), not life changing amounts by any stretch of the imagination, but money none the less.

For a start you have to be happy to have those funds as disposable, and not looking to grow a massive bank, with this in mind short term you could make money unless you were hit by the horror run from word go. If the horror run that will wipe you out is a 1 in 100 chance of occurring, there's a good chance if you are hitting and running it can be successful. Probably much like you are experiencing at the moment Party.