Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th April 2004, 04:36 PM
Banned

Here here we are:

Chiefs -10.5
Blues -1.5
Stormers +12
Highlanders +15
Hurricanes +17.5
Reds 2.20

Haven't lose a single week so far this year, let's see if this is the week :wink:
Old 30th April 2004, 06:18 PM

Agree with your selections Mr J...not sure about the Reds but good luck with that...they owe us LOL!

We will see if the Brumbies are the real deal cos they need to put the Hurricanes away from the start to get back to their winning ways...Wellington can be a stubborn foe when they're in their mood...but if Collins is missing they will struggle!

Warratah should win...the Highlanders defence is not up to standard and NSW backs showed that they can score points.

Still think the Blues will go close against the Sharks and it will be close between Cats and Reds (who will be buoyed by their effort last week).

Chiefs and Crusaders will win but think it will be close. Chiefs are definitely improvers..watched their game last night...at full strength and luck they could make the 4...everyone has a chance after that. Crusaders have struggled to maintain focus for full 80 minutes and if they do that this weekend then they have timed their peak perfectly!

Good betting to all this weekend!
Old 30th April 2004, 08:26 PM

Chiefs 24 Bulls 22

Nice call Desi.

Old 30th April 2004, 09:52 PM

I backed the chiefs and penrith tonite.... good things i thought.. took the long odds on and had me ************ heart in my mouth all night talk about hard yakka
Old 1st May 2004, 11:04 AM

Floydyboy,
It was close all right! Sports betting makes watching these games even more exciting...thought Penrith's luck had run out...perhaps their top players were feeling the effects of 2 games last weekend.

Chiefs can't afford to give the lead away next week against the Brumbies. Winning was good but they needed the bonus points also...Warratahs must fancy their chances to sneak in today. Consistency is important against a team like the 'canes otherwise they will come back to bite you...am staying away from this one!
Old 1st May 2004, 11:31 AM

Apologies one and all...the Warratahs play the Highlanders...not the Hurricanes...d'oh!

As mentioned earlier...Highlanders defence has been poor and NSW has a strong all round attacking record (esp backline)...Blues won against the Sharks but don't think they will get the other results to be able to sneak in! Think Sharks are out of the equation though...does that sound right?
Old 1st May 2004, 11:40 AM

Ive had an accumulator
chiefs, penrith,waratahs,parra,newcastle,arsenal,and port adelaide for $20/ = $90.20
But I backed both penrith and chiefs each to win $100
I dont like the odds of the waratahs (especially since you think it mightr be close)or newcastle, arsenal and as good as adelaide is at home they havent flogged collingwood in their last 4 meets so the odds look a bit short there as well that leaves parra . the scratch odds look good there so ill probably back them to win a $100 and shut up shop for the weekend
Old 1st May 2004, 12:20 PM
Member.

Quote:
On 2004-05-01 11:40, Floydyboy wrote:
I backed both penrith and chiefs each to win $100

Geez, you had some anxious moments last night with those two!!!
Old 1st May 2004, 01:19 PM

Youve assessed that situation correctly .
If theyd have romped in id probably be plonking on the waratahs newcastle and adelaide but it dented my confidence somewhat so ill just be backing parra i think
Old 1st May 2004, 01:57 PM

Desi,

where's your spirit of adventure....the 'canes by 6.

Cheers Squirter.