Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th January 2003, 09:09 AM

Hello everyone, here is my revolutionary betting system. Why revolutionary? Because you use it at the same time for gallops, trots and dogs. If they run around it's used.

If you're lucky you will win every day for a year or even longer. So here we go with the rules.

1. Use TAB numbers one and two.
2. To qualify the horse, dog, cat, rat or whatever must have a tote price no shorter than $2.80 and no longer than $4.90.
3. If there are two qualifiers in any race back the one at shortest tote odds.
4. You determine these prices one minute before the jump. (These prices could be open to interpretation if the jump is delayed or one tote has a different price to another.)
5. The staking and selection process is the key because this revolutionary system has overturned all soundly based statistical methods for betting. The selections rely on the smart money on the tote, so you don't need to know the first thing about what you are betting on. In fact, we're even smarter, because we're making use of their form study and inside info. For some punters it can save many hours of doing form.
6. You bet your first selection with $1. No more. We don't want to be greedy and risk our bet sizes getting out of control.
7. Should your first bet lose then bet in the next race, whatever it is - dogs, gallops, trots, giraffes, whatever is running provided you have a qualifier from TAB numbers one or two.
8. Your bet size should aim to recover your dollar PLUS make a profit of 50 cents.
9. If this bet loses then you bet in the following race. Your bet size should aim to recover your two losing bets PLUS make a profit of 50 cents.
10. The staking is that simple. It will turn level stake losing bets into a profit.
11. Stop when you hit a winner for the day.
12. Enjoy your 50 cents profit.

You'll see me on international television shortly because I am convinced I will be able to sell the merits of this system to all the network bosses.

Good luck.

PS. I won't have time to answer any replies because I will be too busy most days visiting my local tote and betting with my system throughout the day.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Logic on 2003-01-09 09:20 ]
Old 9th January 2003, 11:02 AM

Hi Mr Logic,

Thanks for sharing your revolutionary system with us. You are an extremely benevolent and generous man with no selfish thoughts and with the interests of all punters in mind.

I can't wait to start reaping in my 50 cents a day. I don't care if I have to outlay $1000 to make my 50 cents, a profit is a profit, right?

And here's the best bit. At 50 cents profit a day, I'll be a millionaire in no time. Just 5,509 short years if I bet 7 days a week, 363 days a year (allowing for rest days on Xmas Day and Good Friday).

You are a genius. I really don't know why you don't sell this system. you could make a lot of money.

Then again, you don't need to sell it, you no doubt use it yourself to rake in the cash.

TAB, here I come.
Old 9th January 2003, 01:27 PM

A person springs to mind here:

JAY TROTTER

:grin:
Old 9th January 2003, 02:15 PM

I am pretty sure Mr Logic is pulling our collective legs with this one - certainly seems to contradict his username. Maybe having a dig at one of the recent visitors to the site?

:lol:

>If you're lucky you will win every day for a year or even longer.

Of course if you are not lucky then you will lose all your money in one day - but don't let that stop you.

> 5. The staking and selection process is the key because this revolutionary system has overturned all soundly based statistical methods for betting.

Always good to overturn a soundly based betting method with one totally unsound isn't it!

> The selections rely on the smart money on the tote, so you don't need to know the first thing about what you are betting on.

I must have missed something here - it seems to me the selections are based purely on the horse/dog wearing a number 1 or 2 and the tote price falling within a certain range. Can't quite see how that is following the "smart money". In fact we all know that betting on TAB favorites on the tote is basically a mugs game so it seems this system is following the mugs money!

> 8. Your bet size should aim to recover your dollar PLUS make a profit of 50 cents.

50c profit a day - cant wait to spend all that extra income! If you are betting on all forms of racing then you will have a race roughly every 5 minutes between 1pm and 10:30pm so you could be working 9.5 hours straight for your 50c - that sounds damn close to slave labour in my book! Of course you may get lucky and win on the first race in which case you can take the rest of the day off with your big profits but the average is going to be a few hours a day for between 50c and $1.

> 12. Enjoy your 50 cents profit.
Let me guess - your next book or TV show is going to be "How to have fun on only 50c a day".

> You'll see me on international television shortly because I am convinced I will be able to sell the merits of this system to all the network bosses.

Better hook up with the guy who managed to sell the "Love Chains" or whatever it was last night - he seems to be able to sell the networks any old cr#p!
Old 9th January 2003, 03:12 PM

Sorry Mr logic,

I forgot to ask in my last post. Could I get in before everyone else and get you to email me your revolutionary system?

You can email me at

gullible@sucker.dum.au
Old 9th January 2003, 03:33 PM

I'm looking forward to betting on the giraffe races where Mr Magoo is the judge & calls for the photo finish when the margin is less than a neck.
Old 10th January 2003, 09:40 AM

I can't see it not working. All you have to do is believe. (Just like Barings a few years ago it might cost a bit).
Old 10th January 2003, 06:11 PM

There are some amongst us who do take you seriously Mr. Logic - let others mock!
Old 12th January 2003, 09:41 PM

Hi Mr Logic
To all the "Doubting Thomas`s" I trialed the "Mr Logic Winners "System" / "Method" at Caulfield on Saturday 11 Janaury 2003 with great success:

Race 1antana - Won - Paid $4.20 NSW Tote - Opened at $3.80 and drifted to $4.40 - still won. Invest $100 return $420 and win $320 - how good is that??. Stop at the first winner and "hey presto" a winning day.

I recommend it so far for Horses - there you - apply it and just "get on"!!!

Thanks Mr Logic - any more where this one came from?
Old 13th January 2003, 09:45 AM

Actually Rob, Mr Logic's method specifies that the first bet is $1. I myself followed the plan and I too cleaned up to the tune of $3.20.

It was just like you said it would be Mr Logic. I don't care that my bus fare to the TAB was $4.50. Psychologically, I'm a winner.

And to those who do take this post (and themselves) too seriously, you obviously don't know Mr Logic.

Back to the TAB for me next 50 cent pay day.