Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 4th September 2006, 04:20 PM

Quote:
I can't log-in

Michaelg, you can't just log in as normal, you first have to re-register using the 'join now' button and submit your details. For NSW the pin number required is your old pin with a '1' on the end and the account number is your new account number not the old one.

My NSW account number changed but my Victorian account numbers stayed the same.

The only way I have been able to place a bet from the Expressbet page (NSW) is to click twice on both the submit bet and confirm bet buttons.

Wunfluova
Old 4th September 2006, 04:41 PM

Question

Thanks for the info. I'm entering my new account no, but I'm not sure what my PIN is. Previously, I entered my code no, account no. and password. Is my PIN the code no.?
Old 4th September 2006, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Is my PIN the code no.?
It probably is, if your code number is a three digit number issued by the Tab.

I think the pin number was only ever needed for 'phone bets - account number and password is all that is required to log on the internet.

The pin number is also the number you have to quote to withdraw money from your account.

Last edited by Wunfluova : 4th September 2006 at 05:18 PM. Reason: more information
Old 4th September 2006, 05:07 PM

How many times do I have to log into their ridiculous site?

It's supposed to be one web login and one account login - ridiculous in itself.

Now every time I click any link I have to log in again and the live odds don't work, just a waving windows flag

I just have to ask the question, what was wrong with the old site???

In fact, the very first clunky site was probably the best they ever had, punters want simple layout, simple login and fast response with an abundabnce of easy to access information, not this ridiculous situation we have today.

I really am having a grumpy day today, but I reckon I've spent the best part of the day trying to get it sorted and it still doesn't work right.

Grumble grumble.
*RaceCensus now updated to 30/06/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg

Last edited by Chrome Prince : 4th September 2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old 4th September 2006, 05:15 PM

So i understand this correctly there is just one site for Vic tab and NSW tab now?
Old 4th September 2006, 05:21 PM

Oh my god! Lets just hope the bugs are ironed out quick smart, it really is a disgrace that a multi million dollar company can roll something this bug ridden out.

Old vic tab used to speed along while i found nsw was slow. Now the new vic is the speed of the old nsw and the new nsw is even slower again! ARGH!

Good luck finding results other than todays!

This makes even microsoft look good.
Old 4th September 2006, 05:21 PM

Cool

last weekend i had a mistake on the net tab and they owe me $800. i put the complaint in last week and now they have changed to the other tab. what chances of that complaint being paid out???? i think NONE!!!! Well i will wait and see but i wont be putting any more money into my account until i get a response. im more than happy to use other tabs or betting mediums for now. they had ages to get this right and they still stuffed it up big time!!! ive spoken to bout 50 people at the tab and none of them have got anywhere too!!! that could be a good thing for me as i gave them other ideas and i might get some free betting $$$$$ from it. suppose there is always a positive to things and thats mine. cheers breadman
Old 4th September 2006, 05:23 PM

Lol @ shaun, dont be silly. Its just two identical sites now! Merged pools cant be to far away now can they?
Old 4th September 2006, 05:27 PM

This is on the site.

What i am asking is do i still need both accounts to bet in ro both pools or just one account?

* You need to base your account in either NSW or VIC, but it doesn't matter where you live and you can bet in any pool you like
Old 4th September 2006, 05:39 PM

Quote:
So i understand this correctly there is just one site for Vic tab and NSW tab now?
Yes and no.

The pools haven't been combined as yet so there are actually two different 'sites' using exactly the same interface - which all gets a bit confusing.

If you go to the home page of both sites they appear identical except for the different Tab logos in the top left corner. The web addresses are identical except for a State=1 or State=2 at the end of the url and a capital 'R' and 'D' for the words /Racing/Default..

This is VIC :

http://www.tab.com.au/racing/default.aspx?State=1

and this is NSW :

http://www.tab.com.au/Racing/Default.aspx?State=2

You will still need both accounts for the moment Shaun because you get automatically directed to NSW or VIC site depending on the home state of the account number that you log in on.

Wunfluova

Last edited by Wunfluova : 4th September 2006 at 05:47 PM.